Piercings/tattoos On Females / Yay Or Nay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Feck that.. im covered in tats have had my face peirced.. hood.. tongue belly blah blah.. but nipples :eek:
Definately a whip where this is concerned..

Reactions: Pearls
C

Coupleforfun

From a man's point of view;
About 15 years ago I had my left nipple pierced. It was always uber sensitive anyway and I did it for just that reason as I wanted to increase the sensitivity which it did.
However, I was working in a kitchen at the time and one of my waitresses (was head chef) twisted my nipple without realising I had it pierced! :eek: That hurt like hell and delayed the healing process for quite some time.

I think in total it took me about 6 months to heal fully, but bearing the above in mind.
Would definitely recommend it as it heightened the sensitivity and @Pearls loves it :D

Ladies in the know I know of are @Double-Trouble and someone who has recently had hers pierced; @The-A-Team
All in all, yes from me! Sexy, fun and heightens the sensitivity :) x
Lol this reminds me of when I was a kissogram (don't laugh...ohh OK go on)
I had my nipple pierced and the ladies loved it. A bit too much...it often got tweaked.
Anyway, when it was first done (literally a couple of days in) a woman pulled it so hard I swear she was going to pull it out !!!
Took forever to heal.
Sometime after, I took it out, regretted it, got the other side pierced. Ended up taking that out too at some point.
Sometimes I miss them. I wouldn't say it enhanced anything, but they encouraged me to keep my figure (which is sadly loooong gone south) lol.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon