• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Piercings/tattoos On Females / Yay Or Nay?

M

meet_the_fockers

You know I'm always guilty of something... I'm trying to work which one it is tonight...
Bibabaiting
Perving
Lurking
Thread hijack
Excessive flirting
General arsing about
Alll of the above i suspect.

C

Curious

I finally got my nipple pierced yesterday (had to move the appointment from Thursday)...

The piercing was done by a very nice young man and his apprentice was there to assist and observe.

It hurt like hell and took longer to go through than I'd hoped it would. But it was a point in time, and was happy to swap it for my new but of art.

All was OK, until a number of seconds (couldn't tell you how long) afterwards, I blacked out. I'm told this happens occasionally if you haven't eaten (I had breakfast and lunch first, but then I also have relatively low blood pressure). So my advice to you is - make sure you eat first, and you trust the people poking a hole in you... Just in case.

The guys piercing me were great, and I'm looking forward to going back and asking them to switch it out for a different designs.

C

Curious

Thanks @Double-Trouble

I'm fairly sure I'll stick with the one for now, as I think I prefer the asymmetry. And I really didn't want them both out of action for an extended period of time

B

Bump-n-Grind

I've got a couple of nice small tattoos, a small symbol on my wrist & cherry blossoms on my foot. Hubby is quite partial to pierced nipples too xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…