Rbs Six Nations 2017

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Today was a wake up call ... the French done well but England dug deep .... next week Eddies Steamroller will flatten Wales .... :D

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Yes England and France tomorrow, Le Crunch. I do enjoy watching this one. Always a tough game. England seem to slack off toward the end of the first half and then come out of nowhere in the second! Amazing..
The French? Jesus.. Determined people alright!

haha :D
it was a hard fought game but i have to say France were definitely up for it

D

Deleted member 1030

Thought England France was a good game, both sides looked a bit handy. I missed the Scotland Ireland match, will have to catch it later.

P

peakcouple

See the roof of the stadium will be open this afternoon - the Welsh team apparently wanted it closed, now they'll have to run around bit more to keep warm! :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I can't type here what I want to say, but what a schoolboy error. Who the hell kicks to midfield when on our try line and it needs to go into touch!!!?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well that was a rollercoaster, England really are in purple patch and can't seem to lose.
England with a try in last 5 minutes to break Welsh hearts
Definitely. Was a good game, best I've seen Wales play in some time.
And to be fair, the game overall was really edge of the seat stuff. Don't know about you guys who watched it, but I could barely move from watching it. Heart in my throat a few times! Phew. What a game. Brilliant.