Rbs Six Nations 2017

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
What an amazing 1st half!! My god.
How many penalties and turnovers have Scotland taken? Blimey. But given away too many penalties though?

D

Deleted member 1030

What happened?
Lis happened :confused: She said, earlier, "Oh it'll be your day, then!" when I told her we were playing Scotland. Kiss of death, that phrase..... she said it about 65 minutes into the England match too :mad:

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Lis happened :confused: She said, earlier, "Oh it'll be your day, then!" when I told her we were playing Scotland. Kiss of death, that phrase..... she said it about 65 minutes into the England match too :mad:
Just don't believe it.. we gave away the last game to those flowers across the other side... but to own the first half and then get pwned in second half like that. We had our arses handed to us.... meh.
Not a good couple of matches.
I'm looking forward to this match and tomorrow's. but a real shame... so saddening.

D

Deleted member 1030

Wales seem to have forgotten about putting points on the board, are allowing teams to rattle them and are making silly mistakes, such as mad decisions and abysmal ball-handling.

Gatland did not look pleased.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Wales seem to have forgotten about putting points on the board, are allowing teams to rattle them and are making silly mistakes, such as mad decisions and abysmal ball-handling.

Gatland did not look pleased.
Yes I agree. We got rattled and shaken and all too easily.
I know Gatland has to step aside for now because of the Lions, but it goes to show the wobble and ripples it's had in our camp.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Watching Nigel Owens during Ireland and France. He's just THE best ref and has a glittering career. I find watching him as a ref, quite enjoyable.

Good try to France!
France 8 Ireland 0.

D

Deleted member 1030

Watching Nigel Owens during Ireland and France. He's just THE best ref and has a glittering career. I find watching him as a ref, quite enjoyable.
He's a great ref. When he tells players off, he makes me feel guilty! :oops:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
He's a great ref. When he tells players off, he makes me feel guilty! :oops:
Yeah he's brilliant. I hear you. He was telling people off earlier and you do feel a sense of authority breathing down your neck. :D brilliant.

D

Deleted member 2610

Soooo disappointing that game...can't make points from the possession then they drop? Knock on, not release what the hell I'd going on with the team :0(()

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Soooo disappointing that game...can't make points from the possession then they drop? Knock on, not release what the hell I'd going on with the team :0(()
Yeah messy to say the least. Just don't get it. Could be because of Gatland as I mentioned above. Who knows.