Rbs Six Nations 2017

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Definitely. Was a good game, best I've seen Wales play in some time.
And to be fair, the game overall was really edge of the seat stuff. Don't know about you guys who watched it, but I could barely move from watching it. Heart in my threat a few times! Phew. What a game. Brilliant.
It was a good game ....

D

Deleted member 2610

It was in all fairness. Kept me going here. Great atmosphere I bet. Would have loved to have been there but duty calls.
Bet you enjoyed @SexyTatts ? Am sure the vibe was amazing.
Oh go on then, I'll say it... well done England :D ;)
Gutted...that kick by Davis OMG crying in my beard... :mad:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
got to admit we should have planned our meet for later so I could have watched the match all the way through. anyway the meet was shagtastic and England won so a good night on all levels - even invited them to come join us here so you good folks can take advantage of a very sexy couple should that float your boat (shhhhhh but they like single blokes too)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Gonna have to take dogs out in this crappy weather and get back for the match. always an awkward one for me this as I don't wanna see Scotland win but no way am I gonna cheer the French on so I guess I am gonna have to cheer on Scotland with a heavy heart lol