Room 101

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Can I put @MP386 in Room 101 for the overuse of the Drama Queen & Cringe buttons? :D

X

Well, it can be an awfully slippery slope if we start putting whole political parties into Room 101 - but if there is any one of them that deserve it, it's this current bunch of incompetent, unfeeling, ignorant mix of toffs and robots. Of course I'm going to put the Conservatives into Room 101 :D
View attachment 59183

No, you've had one go already :p
View attachment 59184
Oh okay. So then in that case can I instead? :whistle: :D

19 March 2015
Right okay I has one Guv. @meandlis
*Uber Swingers.
We all know the type; sat on their ivory towers, peering down upon the lowlifes in swinging. The ones who have an approach of “how dare you contact / PM us. Do you know who we are!?”
The ones who won’t speak, reply to or acknowledge other swingers because they’re too unworthy of such actions.
Think they’re all that. Mightier than thou and so on. o_O
Give you an impression of - good grief such important and good looking people. They must be right “up there”
Then you meet em in a club and think “errrr I wasn’t expecting that!!” :whistle:

*No, this is not based on anyone we’ve encountered in the scene. Nor anything we’ve experienced either.

Maybe..... ;) :sneaky: :D x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
*Uber Swingers.
We all know the type; sat on their ivory towers, peering down upon the lowlifes in swinging. The ones who have an approach of “how dare you contact / PM us. Do you know who we are!?”
The ones who won’t speak, reply to or acknowledge other swingers because they’re too unworthy of such actions.
Give you an impression of - good grief such important and good looking people. They must be right “up there”
Then you meet em in a club and think “errrr I wasn’t expecting that!!” :whistle:

*No, this is not based on anyone we’ve encountered in the scene. Nor anything we’ve experienced either.

Put them.in! Put them in! Put them in!:D:rofl::rofl:

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I have changed my mind. We need to put colds into room101. You know that sore throat feeling like you have been deepthroating r on Jeremy for half an hour. The burni ng nose like you have been snorting vindaloo instead of eating it. And rhe aching back and legs like you half spent an hour trussed up over a flogging horse.
Down with colds.

19 March 2015
*Uber Swingers.

Corrrrr blimey. How long does it take to get a y/n in this joint? :whistle:

QM is snorting voddy with his “friends” again. :whistle: :D

I have changed my mind. We need to put colds into room101. You know that sore throat feeling like you have been deepthroating r on Jeremy for half an hour. The burni ng nose like you have been snorting vindaloo instead of eating it. And rhe aching back and legs like you half spent an hour trussed up over a flogging horse.
Down with colds.
Burn the bastids!
Ever played rub the Vicks into your friends eyes? :eek: It’s different. :rofl:

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff

QM is snorting voddy with his “friends” again. :whistle: :D

Burn the bastids!
Ever played rub the Vicks into your friends eyes? :eek: It’s different. :rofl:
A good laugh always makes you feel better . I need to go get Vicks now.
I don't think Ry is gonna like you much after tonight tho. Hehe

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

*Uber Swingers.

Oh, this sounds like a shoe-in for Room 101
Then again...
... maybe not :p
If we put uberswingers in, then how will we know that the rest of us are normal people? Who would be there to remind us not to disappear up our own arses? Besides, Amazon's wishlist facility would be rendered useless, not to mention the money--for-holiday-snaps industry :rofl:
However, I do think the world would be better off without nasty sub-tweets about people's pics and cliquey corners in chat rooms. Uberswingers go straight into Room 101
room101in.gif

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Oh, this sounds like a shoe-in for Room 101
Then again...

... maybe not :p
If we put uberswingers in, then how will we know that the rest of us are normal people? Who would be there to remind us not to disappear up our own arses? Besides, Amazon's wishlist facility would be rendered useless, not to mention the money--for-holiday-snaps industry :rofl:
However, I do think the world would be better off without nasty sub-tweets about people's pics and cliquey corners in chat rooms. Uberswingers go straight into Room 101
View attachment 59192
Yay! I got one. :D
Take that Uber swingers :p
Lol x