Room 101

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
London
Right okay I has one Guv. @meandlis
*Uber Swingers.
We all know the type; sat on their ivory towers, peering down upon the lowlifes in swinging. The ones who have an approach of “how dare you contact / PM us. Do you know who we are!?”
The ones who won’t speak, reply to or acknowledge other swingers because they’re too unworthy of such actions.
Think they’re all that. Mightier than thou and so on. o_O
Give you an impression of - good grief such important and good looking people. They must be right “up there”
Then you meet em in a club and think “errrr I wasn’t expecting that!!” :whistle:

*No, this is not based on anyone we’ve encountered in the scene. Nor anything we’ve experienced either.

Maybe..... ;) :sneaky: :D x

This LOTS of people I encountered over the years, thankfully I can report no one on SS :)
Oh, and if you do see me around and think I'm like that, don't be alarmed - I'm terribly shy!
Feel free to come say hi :)

24 November 2015
This LOTS of people I encountered over the years, thankfully I can report no one on SS :)
Oh, and if you do see me around and think I'm like that, don't be alarmed - I'm terribly shy!
Feel free to come say hi :)
Shy my butt you deffo need room 101 ya fibber :rofl::rofl:xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Oh goodness I'm going to be here a lot haha. Number one on my list to go in is cyclist that ride on the pavements and think they own it, they cycle past at speed not giving a monkeys who they knock down because aparantly they should be there plus the ones that do cycle on the road think they don't have to stop at red lights for pedestrians to cross and go whizzing by wether your there or not. They think the paths and roads are there purely for them and then can't be bothered to wear helmets, have lights on their bikes or look where they are going.

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Oh goodness I'm going to be here a lot haha. Number one on my list to go in is cyclist that ride on the pavements and think they own it, they cycle past at speed not giving a monkeys who they knock down because aparantly they should be there plus the ones that do cycle on the road think they don't have to stop at red lights for pedestrians to cross and go whizzing by wether your there or not. They think the paths and roads are there purely for them and then can't be bothered to wear helmets, have lights on their bikes or look where they are going.

Vxxx
I cycled to work, for a while and I was shocked at how badly other road users treated cyclists. I had things thrown at me, I was run off the road, had abuse shouted at me etc.
But I soon noticed how badly behaved other cyclists could be - especially the ignoring of traffic lights and grown men riding on the pavements. I'm sure other road users will get their comeuppance in this thread, but bad cyclists are definitely going into Room 101
room101in.gif

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
I'll expand too.
We have two Greyhounds and a Saluki, all rescues, and take considerable trouble to always clean up after them, as do almost all the dog owners in the village.
Sadly there's one (yes, just one!) antisocial git who walks her dog every day down the high street and it craps everywhere. The result: at least seven signs have been put up on the subject (at cost of thousands), dogs are now banned from the playing fields, etc.... She's been challenged about it, but takes the stance "dont care, not my problem".
What can you do with people like that?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I think that's a definite candidate for the Room (if not summary execution) but, for the sake of the spirit of the thread, would you care to expand? :)

Trying not to go into rant mode ...... those lazy xxxxxxxx who let their dogs xxxx all over the place and make no xxxxxxx effort to pick the xxxx up and bin it. How's that :D

D

Deleted member 1030

I'll expand too.
We have two Greyhounds and a Saluki, all rescues, and take considerable trouble to always clean up after them, as do almost all the dog owners in the village.
Sadly there's one (yes, just one!) antisocial git who walks her dog every day down the high street and it craps everywhere. The result: at least seven signs have been put up on the subject (at cost of thousands), dogs are now banned from the playing fields, etc.... She's been challenged about it, but takes the stance "dont care, not my problem".
What can you do with people like that?
Trying not to go into rant mode ...... those lazy xxxxxxxx who let their dogs xxxx all over the place and make no xxxxxxx effort to pick the xxxx up and bin it. How's that :D
That'll do (y)
In this day and age there's no excuse for it. We know the damage it can cause and cleaning it up is nothing more than a minor arse-ache. It also gives us responsible dog-owners a bad name.
There was never any doubt that people who don't clean up their dog mess are going into Room 101
room101in.gif

9 November 2018
City
London
My Room 101 would have to be manners etc so say you are walking along the road and say morning to someone you say morning as your in good spirits smiling you don't know them but you just get a death stare back are we at that point where no one can just be polite and or say morning.. Or the classic you have elderly infront of you your happy to wait its no issue but people behind you get narky and make the elderly uncomfy sorry gets me goat......

D

Deleted member 1030

My Room 101 would have to be manners etc so say you are walking along the road and say morning to someone you say morning as your in good spirits smiling you don't know them but you just get a death stare back are we at that point where no one can just be polite and or say morning.. Or the classic you have elderly infront of you your happy to wait its no issue but people behind you get narky and make the elderly uncomfy sorry gets me goat......
It's weird, but I've just moved from East London to Swansea and I'd forgotten that people say hello, chat to each other in shops etc. I love it. I've not had the death stare here yet, but I certainly did in The Smoke and it was bloody annoying.
However, if we put bad manners into Room 101, what will people have to moan about in That Rant Thread? so, well have to put up with rude, ignorant people a bit longer, I'm afraid;
room101denied.gif

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It's weird, but I've just moved from East London to Swansea and I'd forgotten that people say hello, chat to each other in shops etc. I love it. I've not had the death stare here yet, but I certainly did in The Smoke and it was bloody annoying.
However, if we put bad manners into Room 101, what will people have to moan about in That Rant Thread? so, well have to put up with rude, ignorant people a bit longer, I'm afraid;
View attachment 59250
People talk in shops :eek:
0914D57F-46F1-42C7-AE36-4DAA30371114.gif

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
This is one from Lew. ... gym fit mums in their lycra and trainers who park on double yellow lines right outside the village shop so that they don't have to walk too far to the shop. He often says that the sooner they make it a drive thru the better.... can't have those wanting exercise actually getting any....x

D

Deleted member 1030

This is one from Lew. ... gym fit mums in their lycra and trainers who park on double yellow lines right outside the village shop so that they don't have to walk too far to the shop. He often says that the sooner they make it a drive thru the better.... can't have those wanting exercise actually getting any....x
...and they always drive those great big Chelsea tractors, stopping normal-sized cars from parking anywhere nearby :confused: They do have a lot of gym essentials to pick up, in fairness;
The problem is, if I put gym-fit mums in lycra into Room 101, what are sad old gits like me supposed to perv at when they go to pick up a packet of fags and a Ginsters? I can't, in all conscience, put buff, scantily-clad ladies into the Room, so I'm afraid...
room101denied.gif

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
"What me work like? What ya chatting? Daddy sells socks and stares to poor people so Princess dunt have to get a poor person job innit. OMG I got a new handbag n it sooooo dunt go wi me dog like so I swapped Poochy for Precious cos now they both pink like innit. Are you mugging me off these boobs cost 4 grand innit matches mi botox au natural lips. Bants Lolz."

I'm talking Z List Reality TV "Celebrities" that my teenage daughter has modelled her life around. I banned them from the TV and monitored what time they were on and now she can just watch the talentless feckers on Netflix on her phone :palm:

X