Royals

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
@Lips_Pearls no give me dislikey. I said nuffink Guv :innocent:.

I actually quite like Harry. He seems like someone you could have a pint with, very down to Earth.

B x

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
I really dont dislike the royal family but hearing about them alot can get tiring you have to admit that :whistle:

Reactions: Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
So are we all enjoying the Royal wedding? :D
It's certainley different and unique watching the American influence mixing with the UK pomp :)

B x

S

Sammy

I'm not a royalist my any stretch of the imagination

I've watched every royal wedding since I was little girl

Nice to see
Sx

D

Deleted member 6684

History, precedence , heritage whatever, i am not a fan of privileges by birth. In today’s world, i see no place for a royal family.

And for someone with a colonial history, i think its easy to be very one-sided about all the loot and plunder that imperialism brought to those colonies and years of subjugation. Now all is glorified in the name of commonwealth. They are just another family in this world but somehow accorded special privileges.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
History, precedence , heritage whatever, i am not a fan of privileges by birth. In today’s world, i see no place for a royal family.

And for someone with a colonial history, i think its easy to be very one-sided about all the loot and plunder that imperialism brought to those colonies and years of subjugation. Now all is glorified in the name of commonwealth. They are just another family in this world but somehow accorded special privileges.
this country has always had a Royal family and I see no reason to change it or our history ..Interest from around the world generates a lot of revenue for this country ...
History is history we cant change what`s gone before both the good and the bad ......

D

Deleted member 6684

this country has always had a Royal family and I see no reason to change it or our history ..Interest from around the world generates a lot of revenue for this country ...
History is history we cant change what`s gone before both the good and the bad ......
I respect your views MP. I expressed your views and thanks for airing yours in a respectful manner. Appreciate it. Let's agree to disagree and move on. Happy Sunday!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
What about the Civil War?

And anyway... just because something happened historically is not a reason to keep it - eg, witch burning, public executions, use of leaches in medicine, wife beating, Trial By Ordeal, the Divine Right of Kings &c &c &c

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What about the Civil War?

And anyway... just because something happened historically is not a reason to keep it - eg, witch burning, public executions, use of leaches in medicine, wife beating, Trial By Ordeal, the Divine Right of Kings &c &c &c
There’s always one .... that was just a short interlude..:D
As i said history has good and bad .... :tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
royalweeding.jpg