Sell Yourselves...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

markfromkent

I am willing to sell myself for a packet of pork scrathings and half a lager - any takers - anyone - please

P

peakcouple

Experienced (that's a euphemism for 'we've been at this game for years' i.e. we're old swingers!)
Sociable
Uninhibited
Enthusiastic
Confident
Humorous
Unshockable (well, almost!)

Our bodies have a bit of wear and tear but everything still works well, especially 'down there' and we're naturists; love being nude with others, swingers or vanilla types,

- and finally, we are not 'hardened' - swinging is a delicious game for us, not an obsession.

D

Deleted member 1030

1970s vintage, retro-styled. Perfect for cocktail parties, fancy dress etc. Runs perfectly well on most alcohol. Clothes may, from time to time, fall off and parts may get swollen or moist easily - as expected from a classic of this pedigree.
All offers considered but must have positive feedback.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 2610

'Quiet, shy gentleman. Likes outdoor adventure...; bit of a gym rat; connoisseur of Lycra clad ladies; other qualities....that's s trade secrets' x :0))

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ok so seriously...
Smooth, suave, sophisticated, an eye for beautiful ladies. Knows how to handle his weapon. Aston Martin driver and know how to dress.
I'm none of the above - Damn you James Bond!
Rough n ready gentleman. Chiselled features - just not quite finished yet as I still resemble a boulder . Have an eye for all ladies and unlike Bond I respect them - I at least wait until after breakfast before I piss off. I made the original map on how to find a ladies g spot and certainly know how to apply that knowledge. I like conversation and a flirt. I also like to listen. Otherwise I'm fairly marvellous! Or not. :)

Reactions: BlancoGoGo