Sending out that do you fancy meeting up message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9976

I am being discrete, lots of photos available, might get a discrete photo done especially, any suggestions?

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Well been away from site for several months n gaining a few pounds i would have to say my biggest fear is rejection :p

Few pounds- your are a gorgeous incredibly sexy lady Missy always remember that .
Your media is gorgeous and you're even better in real life
Sx

D

Deleted member 9976

We all live with that fear and some of us get used to it, and keep going stimulated by those
who do not reject us.
Rejection is caused by more than just our appearance, its the rejectors problem, they don't know what they are missing.!

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Well been away from site for several months n gaining a few pounds i would have to say my biggest fear is rejection :p
For me (Ste) the sexiest part of a woman is her attitude and that has no weight xx I love a curve or two anyway.

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 6684

Wow..What a thread. Am coming to it a bit late but thank God I did.

I have never been a shy person but I am selective about who I ping. I was here before, left because of some cold attitude and finally did come back because of the lovely @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon . @Admin told me to not take life too seriously and with all that I am wiser. But despite all this, I am very selective about who I message but when I do, I mean it and never pinged anyone with an idea to have sex. Forme, it's about trust and connection and this takes time and I am happy with it. Life moves on and I like the site and ppl and have made some good friends and one really great friend for life! So I never hold back at all.

Reactions: Neetdan
D

Deleted member 9976

Frankly I don't think you can send out a" do you want to meet and play message that will work", maybe better
for the contents to cover" you look attractive, sound interesting, I am looking to play, shall we communicate with a view
to meeting and see how it goes? Well that what I try to cover in one line.
How do you crop a photo?