Sending out that do you fancy meeting up message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
London
I am actually incredibly shy so rarely send the first message (not for fear of rejection... But more so I don't make an arse of it).
So if interested, drop me a line, I don't bite... I just urn up and hope we have plenty of laughs :)

D

Deleted member 8095

Sending a message isn't pushy ! Christ if it were then I'd be really pushy :rofl: we're all here for the same thing essentially and things won't happen if you don't try !! Sometimes it pays off, others it doesn't BUT you've gotta be in it to win it ;)
I’m the opposite and I’d rather people sent the first message so that I don’t come across pushy! :rofl:

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I’m the opposite and I’d rather people sent the first message so that I don’t come across pushy! :rofl:
It's a bit different for women and men in this game tho'?

Men, single men in particular are sometimes seen as horny cannon fodder in this medium where women have much more power than in the real world. It's an interesting phenomenon. But. Let's face it, a guy attempting to get laid is pretty common and the difficulty is to rise above the pack in a positive way.

What would you like to see in that first message from someone?

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Men, single men in particular are sometimes seen as horny cannon fodder in this medium where women have much more power than in the real world. It's an interesting phenomenon. But. Let's face it, a guy attempting to get laid is pretty common and the difficulty is to rise above the pack in a positive way.

We were going to drop in your inbox later if it’s available :whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
27 May 2018
City
Southampton

Yeah I do understand where you’re coming from. I guess I don’t even want anything fancy, just a simple message saying hi or asking how I am is a good start - just makes a guy/person seem interested

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6127

Yeah I do understand where you’re coming from. I guess I don’t even want anything fancy, just a simple message saying hi or asking how I am is a good start - just makes a guy/person seem interested
How ya doing ? What ya wearing :whistle: lol Cxxx

24 November 2015
I still remember my first pm to someone on here it was
Oi you nutter stop teasing and lets meet
Hhmm he came at me with some very weird looking device and a butchers apron at the va first bday bash :eek::eek:I hid at that point :noidy:

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
We always play it cool. . Chat for a little while if we click then just ask if they would like to meet for a drink and social... It's really that simple.... Although think we must be off our game as our message box is mighty empty hehe:cry::cry:

Reactions: Baldrick
19 March 2015
Duuuuuuudes.... you all need to be getting it on man! :cool: so many saying not getting many messages - so grab the bull by the horns and go for it. It won't always fall into your laps peeps :sneaky: ;) x