Sending out that do you fancy meeting up message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I'll admit we haven't sent any for a while, given MSL's work pattern arranging meets has not been easy as most would be mid week. However once settled into her new job hopefully things will be easier. In the meantime if anyone plans to holiday in North Yorks (Whitby area) let us know, happy to meet if only for a drink and chat.

10 July 2018
Duuuuuuudes.... you all need to be getting it on man! :cool: so many saying not getting many messages - so grab the bull by the horns and go for it. It won't always fall into your laps peeps :sneaky: ;) x
Hey, I only just got back, give me a moment to find my feet again...

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Hey, I only just got back, give me a moment to find my feet again...
You're allowed :D

I'll admit we haven't sent any for a while, given MSL's work pattern arranging meets has not been easy as most would be mid week. However once settled into her new job hopefully things will be easier. In the meantime if anyone plans to holiday in North Yorks (Whitby area) let us know, happy to meet if only for a drink and chat.
Excellent stuff... ;)

Reactions: Therapon and fincon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I still remember my first pm to someone on here it was
Oi you nutter stop teasing and lets meet
Hhmm he came at me with some very weird looking device and a butchers apron at the va first bday bash :eek::eek:I hid at that point :noidy:
I can’t imagine you hiding from anyone Miss .... :whiplash:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well given i wont be in Glasgow this time next month we might have more time - or maybe less as i have signed up to do another degree (must be mad i am thinking now)

19 March 2015
So what is it thats stopping you sending out that do you fancy meeting up for a drink message.

We have a feeling this will drop into 2 sections.

1 Total fear of rejection by whoever you send it to

2 Like the idea of a swinging lifestyle but too scared to actually do it.

We suspect most folks will read this and not reply, If you fall into either of the above then why are you here.
I wonder how many now fall into the category of not responding and simply ignoring or do respond and do act on what they talk about with others?
Plus, hopefully more are sending them out and getting it on. :sneaky: :D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I wonder how many now fall into the category of not responding and simply ignoring or do respond and do act on what they talk about with others?
Plus, hopefully more are sending them out and getting it on. :sneaky: :D
I think people may think I'm too posh for them :whistle: so I've decided to send out some reassuring messages :D

X

Reactions: Therapon