~sexuality~

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

PRG978

When I have said that I like wearing tights, people assume I am gay, but as has been sent by someone here .... I'm as straight as a ruler, just like the feeling of tights :)

I think people assume that cross dressing (at any level) you should assume the person is gay, but that is clearly wrong.

- P

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Always respect others, most important thing surely is to respect others choices/boundaries. That is also why I think it is important that we are all honest and truthful. Secretly wanting to have your boundaries pushed so you can experience things but then claiming that you don't means that others gave to go against your stated desires. Much better for all to say honestly and truthfully "oh I might be up for that wild orgy with the right people" rather than "oh I don't like that" whilst secretly fantasizing about that wild orgy with all the right people.
Xx G
I believe sexuality is taken advantage of in some scenarios. I would like to think that people do respect others and not coerce in any way or situation they may find themselves in. As it always stands. No means no xx

10 July 2018
Can I just ask. Do people still respect the sexuality of people and not push boundaries or do you just see what happens in a scenario if all parties are happy then go for it.
Depends on what “push boundaries” means. Part of the reason I withdrew from any MMF where the fella’s Bi, was that I had a couple of unpleasant experiences where - despite assurances that the fella would respect my own boundaries on that… neither did.

Asking, suggesting, making interest known? I’ve never a problem with that. Is that someone pushing the boundaries? I don’t think so, though others might differ.

Grabbing me there, when I’ve previously ruled that out; putting a finger where I’ve said no; pushing my head towards his…. That’s not pushing boundaries. That’s one step away from assault.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I believe sexuality is taken advantage of in some scenarios. I would like to think that people do respect others and not coerce in any way or situation they may find themselves in. As it always stands. No means no xx
Agreed some always try to take advantage. Still wish they didn't and like to believe that if we all stick to those right ethics the minority that do try to take advantage/exploit situations to their own benefit will dwindle.

And yes no definitely means no. Unless it's in a pre arranged role play scenario type thingy between two people in agreement with the rules.

Xxx G

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
When I have said that I like wearing tights, people assume I am gay, but as has been sent by someone here .... I'm as straight as a ruler, just like the feeling of tights :)

I think people assume that cross dressing (at any level) you should assume the person is gay, but that is clearly wrong.

- P
I bet we all have little likes that are unusual so no critic here.:whistle:

D

Deleted member 11852

I did have a bad experience on here a couple of months ago..we were chatting with a couple who we're bisexual about a possible meet..I was very excited and open minded about it..as we chatted more the conversation went from what my boundaries were as regards to what I was prepared to try as a straight male..to other things being forced on me telling me I've got to push my boundaries and try this and that..I won't go into detail..this made me really uncomfortable as I don't want anything forced on me ..we have hardly chatted since,,I have no problem with other people's sexuality and I would never try to change anyone but I would expect the same thing in return as I said previously I am open to new experiences and want to experience a lot more but am not ready to have anyone else's preferences forced on me..it's got to be at my pace. W

10 July 2018
no definitely means no.
Every scene, every culture, every environment has a Number One Rule that everyone’s taught - or should be taught - on Day One.

That’s swinging’s Number One Rule: No Means No. I was very fortunate that when I first came into the scene, it was a) with people who respected and passed on that rule, and b) in places that lived by that rule.

Unless it's in a pre arranged role play scenario type thingy between two people in agreement with the rules.
Well, yes, but even then, there’s always a ‘safe word’; all that’s happened is which agreed word means “No”.

Reactions: Pearls
8 July 2018
Much better for all to say honestly and truthfully "oh I might be up for that wild orgy with the right people" rather than "oh I don't like that" whilst secretly fantasizing about that wild orgy with all the right people.
Once again, you took the words right out of my mouth! In the right situation with the right people, I’d be happy too!
But as previously said boundaries are there for a reason, you must respect other peoples boundaries as well as your own! As always NO always means NO.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Every scene, every culture, every environment has a Number One Rule that everyone’s taught - or should be taught - on Day One.

That’s swinging’s Number One Rule: No Means No. I was very fortunate that when I first came into the scene, it was a) with people who respected and passed on that rule, and b) in places that lived by that rule.

Well, yes, but even then, there’s always a ‘safe word’; all that’s happened is which agreed word means “No”.
Yeah, just chuckling to myself cause I was gonna post but what if the safe word is yes. Then yes means no and no means cucumber lol.
Just kidding No always means No,........................... unless it means cucumber that is

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I did have a bad experience on here a couple of months ago..we were chatting with a couple who we're bisexual about a possible meet..I was very excited and open minded about it..as we chatted more the conversation went from what my boundaries were as regards to what I was prepared to try as a straight male..to other things being forced on me telling me I've got to push my boundaries and try this and that..I won't go into detail..this made me really uncomfortable as I don't want anything forced on me ..we have hardly chatted since,,I have no problem with other people's sexuality and I would never try to change anyone but I would expect the same thing in return as I said previously I am open to new experiences and want to experience a lot more but am not ready to have anyone else's preferences forced on me..it's got to be at my pace. W
Not on, ever, just wrong. Glad you stuck to your guns.

D

Deleted member 11852

Not on, ever, just wrong. Glad you stuck to your guns.
I had to end the conversation straight away..like I said exploring new things with people as a couple is what we are both here for we are both open minded and embrace new experiences but like everything in life there has got to be a choice..W..

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Yeah, just chuckling to myself cause I was gonna post but what if the safe word is yes. Then yes means no and no means cucumber lol.
Just kidding No always means No,........................... unless it means cucumber that is
No body can confuse like a lady? :noidy:

Reactions: GeoffRy
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Call me a Neanderthal if you like but “straight” since starting this you obviously come across different people....most I have met the Male part of a couple has to my knowledge always been straight so no difficult situation have occurred ... it’s not even come up in conversation ...
I think it’s accepted more if a lady is Bi ???
I’ve been in situations with other blokes involved and thought he’s impressive that doesn’t mean I want to get up close and personal to the “tallywacker” :D
It’s no secret I struggle with clubs , I’ve been naked never had any problems with blokes .... not many women show interest come to that :rofl: but when it was announced that the next social will be a Gay club .. that I’m sorry if you don’t approve is a step too far for me so I wouldn’t entertain that at all ... everyone to there own if it’s your thing that’s fine it’s just not me ... :tiphat:

26 March 2018
City
London
I’ve often said to Muse, if I could choose my sexuality it would definitely be bi, I love the idea of being able to experience so much with both sexes, unfortunately I’m as straight as a straight thing - having gone to an all boys boarding school (which funny enough is now a venue for up market swingers parties!) you discover what your sexuality quite early on!

Muse thought she was 100% straight, but after a few meets with some great bi-women, she is now happy to call herself bi-playful - but only with the right partners.

Tog

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’ve often said to Muse, if I could choose my sexuality it would definitely be bi, I love the idea of being able to experience so much with both sexes, unfortunately I’m as straight as a straight thing - having gone to an all boys boarding school (which funny enough is now a venue for up market swingers parties!) you discover what your sexuality quite early on!

Muse thought she was 100% straight, but after a few meets with some great bi-women, she is now happy to call herself bi-playful - but only with the right partners.

Tog
Oh ello both. How’s it hanging? :whistle:

10 July 2018
Nicely put, re ‘choosing’ and re the ‘discovery’.

I usually loathe vox pops (it’s a lazy, cheap - in every sense - news broadcast technique) but there was a superb one done by a US cable show a while back. They asked people whether they thought gay people chose to be gay… and to anyone who said ‘yes, gay people choose to be gay’, they asked a gorgeous follow up: “ok, how old were you when you chose to be straight?”

Glorious. Superb. Worthy of the ‘chef’s kiss’ gif.

To give those asked the question credit, with most of them, the penny dropped, and they were open about saying so, that they’d never previously thought of it in those terms.

Reactions: Therapon
26 March 2018
City
London
but when it was announced that the next social will be a Gay club .. that I’m sorry if you don’t approve is a step too far for me so I wouldn’t entertain that at all ... everyone to there own if it’s your thing that’s fine it’s just not me ... :tiphat:

Had to check my calendar to double check we were definitely still in the 21st century!

You do know you can't catch 'gay' - As a straight (and middle-aged at that) I've had some great nights out in various gay-bars across the country, some with gay friends, some with the wife, and some with straight friends; as for Pink Punters, there are nearly as many straight people in there - you know why? Because its probably the most friendly nightclub in or around MK.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Had to check my calendar to double check we were definitely still in the 21st century!

You do know you can't catch 'gay' - As a straight (and middle-aged at that) I've had some great nights out in various gay-bars across the country, some with gay friends, some with the wife, and some with straight friends; as for Pink Punters, there are nearly as many straight people in there - you know why? Because its probably the most friendly nightclub in or around MK.
I did say each to there own ... if it’s your thing that’s fine .... :tiphat:

26 March 2018
City
London
I did say each to there own ... if it’s your thing that’s fine .... :tiphat:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'my thing' - but if your meaning, being tolerant and accepting of peoples sexuality, then yes it is my thing.

You're just coming across as being a homophobe to be honest.

Reactions: GeoffRy
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I'm not sure what you mean by 'my thing' - but if your meaning, being tolerant and accepting of peoples sexuality, then yes it is my thing.

You're just coming across as being a homophobe to be honest.
I find that remark insulting and arrogant .... a question is asked I give an honest opinion and get this ....

L

Louise94

but when it was announced that the next social will be a Gay club .. that I’m sorry if you don’t approve is a step too far for me so I wouldn’t entertain that at all ... everyone to there own if it’s your thing that’s fine it’s just not me ...

It’s an LGBT club but there’s really no difference between it and a normal club with the exception that there is no tolerance for intolerance of others based on their sexuality (which includes everyone). From my understanding of the club in MK, it is one of the safest places you can have a night out in because of the effort and care the staff and security make. :)
What is it that makes that a step too far for you? (I’m not criticising and you certainly don’t need my approval - I’m just genuinely curious and would like to understand).

I have only ever had the best time in gay clubs and bars, especially when I lived in Bournemouth. I felt incredibly safe, didn’t get groped and the music was fab!

As for my sexuality? Just put a big question mark over my head. I have no real urge to pigeon hole myself. The older I get, the more value I place on connecting with who someone is rather than what they are.

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It’s an LGBT club but there’s really no difference between it and a normal club with the exception that there is no tolerance for intolerance of others based on their sexuality (which includes everyone). From my understanding of the club in MK, it is one of the safest places you can have a night out in because of the effort and care the staff and security make. :)
What is it that makes that a step too far for you? (I’m not criticising and you certainly don’t need my approval - I’m just genuinely curious and would like to understand).

I have only ever had the best time in gay clubs and bars, especially when I lived in Bournemouth. I felt incredibly safe, didn’t get groped and the music was fab!

As for my sexuality? Just put a big question mark over my head. I have no real urge to pigeon hole myself. The older I get, the more value I place on connecting with who someone is rather than what they are.

Xxx
Sorry I’m not getting involved in this thread anymore I’ve already been insulted and blocked for having my own opinions ...
I’m not saying anymore on the subject...I come here for fun not grief ....

Reactions: Lips_Pearls