~sexuality~

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
To the left normally :D

All good; just silly busy with stuff, trying to clear the decks so we can take some time off in July!

All good with you I trust? (y)

Tog
Boring stuff getting in the way eh. How rude both. We are fabulous darlings. Thanks ;)xx

Reactions: GeoffRy
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sorry I’m not getting involved in this thread anymore I’ve already been insulted and blocked for having my own opinions ...
I’m not saying anymore on the subject...I come here for fun not grief ....
You do have the right to your own opinion. Why on earth the opinion of a member who doesn’t say a word to the original post has to do with it. I know you are not homophobic hun.

Reactions: Ahabs
L

Louise94

You do have the right to your own opinion. Why on earth the opinion of a member who doesn’t say a word to the original post has to do with it. I know you are not homophobic hun.

I was only trying to understand his perspective. :)

Xxx

Reactions: MP386
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Xxx
Not at all sorry.
This man is innocent and has shared his honest opinion. We have known this gent for many years. He has the right to have his own voice without question.
I will not sit back and watch him being picked on for having his own beliefs.

Reactions: GeoffRy and Ahabs
L

Louise94

Not at all sorry.
This man is innocent and has shared his honest opinion. We have known this gent for many years. He has the right to have his own voice without question.
I will not sit back and watch him being picked on for having his own beliefs.

I can only apologise if it came across as picking on someone. That would never be my intention and I hope @MP386 knows that.

I hope that this is a space where we can question each other without it being viewed as insulting or attacking.

Xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Xxx
@Louise94 had nothing to do with anything you wrote .... :love:
thanks Pearls:love: .... if I offended anyone sorry ... but I don’t see why I should take being insulted without reply ... I’m a simple carpenter maybe my words don’t always come across as they are in my head ..XX no more from me on the subject....

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I can only apologise if it came across as picking on someone. That would never be my intention and I hope @MP386 knows that.

I hope that this is a space where we can question each other without it being viewed as insulting or attacking.

Xxx
Had nothing to do with anything you wrote :love:

Reactions: Ahabs
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Xxx
Perhaps get involved with the original post

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@Louise94 had nothing to do with anything you wrote .... :love:

thanks Pearls:love: .... if I offended anyone sorry ... but I don’t see why I should take being insulted without reply ... I’m a simple carpenter maybe my words don’t always come across as they are in my head ..XX no more from me on the subject....
You haven’t offended and for the record hun I have been to gay bars and from experience only can only say I have received behaviour from gay people that I will not mention here.

26 October 2018
It would appear that this thread has kind of gone off on a tangent a little might be time to focus on the OP

14 February 2017
City
London
..What do you identify with? What kind of experiences are you wanting to explore here?

Maybe you are a woman/man/trans who is Bi-curious, or Bi-playful,
Or maybe you’re not quite sure yet.

Maybe you identify more as lesbian/gay, but have an open mind about the opposite sex (homoflexible). Or maybe you are 100% one way.
Maybe labels/terms are not something you care much for.

Is it something you are open about with others, or if you have a partner, is it something you both talk about together?

I identify with bisexuality/pansexuality, but there are also many more layers within a person’s sexuality beyond these terms. As everyone is unique.

Some of us bi-folk often get called greedy...:eek:..:whistle:

I've never considered myself anything but straight, a wavering thought hasn't even occured.
At best,... I'd be a lesbian, but I'd have to be female for that (I think I was in a previous life, still to confirm...)
Yes, there's alot about other people's sexualities I am yet to learn about, but I find the mignling and interaction part of the education process. And, with knowledge comes better choices (hopefully!).

In the meantime, live and let live (?)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've never considered myself anything but straight, a wavering thought hasn't even occured.
At best,... I'd be a lesbian, but I'd have to be female for that (I think I was in a previous life, still to confirm...)
Yes, there's alot about other people's sexualities I am yet to learn about, but I find the mignling and interaction part of the education process. And, with knowledge comes better choices (hopefully!).

In the meantime, live and let live (?)
Lesbian?
What?:confused:

19 March 2015
..What do you identify with? What kind of experiences are you wanting to explore here?

Maybe you are a woman/man/trans who is Bi-curious, or Bi-playful,
Or maybe you’re not quite sure yet.

Maybe you identify more as lesbian/gay, but have an open mind about the opposite sex (homoflexible). Or maybe you are 100% one way.
Maybe labels/terms are not something you care much for.

Is it something you are open about with others, or if you have a partner, is it something you both talk about together?

I identify with bisexuality/pansexuality, but there are also many more layers within a person’s sexuality beyond these terms. As everyone is unique.

Some of us bi-folk often get called greedy...:eek:..:whistle:
Yes but are you greedy? ;) :sneaky: :whistle:

Me? I don’t really identify with a specific sexuality. I suppose if one were to label it, it’d be pansexual which is what I best identify with.
I see beyond sex/gender. I see the person and the soul. I simply see people for people regardless of gender. But looks also plays a big part in it too.
For instance the gasman lol :D he was a hottie ;) even HRH was flushed by him haha.

So with that, everyone in my book, is on a level playing field to a degree and it’s their personality and soul that stands out as well as their aesthetics too.
I can be attracted to any person but it’s based on them as a person as well as their looks.
I’ve had a few male to male encounters over the years and never have had any issues really.
I am not keen on men kissing I must say. I struggle with that.

Anyway so considering all of the above, you’d never believe me if I told you I used to be extremely homophobic and hold extreme views on gay etc!
Now? Never in a million years and I have @Pearls to thank for that as she made me see and realise the best in not only others, but myself too.
I can easily be attracted to a male just as I can easily be attracted to a female.
I remember telling HRH and friends at a BBQ a few years ago, one of whom is a gay man, that I identify as pansexual. The love I had from all who were there, including HRH, was overwhelming. I felt very uplifted.
Openness FTW! ;) x

26 October 2018
I'm a bit like spaghetti. Straight until hot and wet... ;)

So we are busy doin the doings ! You get hot and wet ! And we have to stop and send out for a woman? Can you get them on Deliveroo ? :rofl:

18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
So we are busy doin the doings ! You get hot and wet ! And we have to stop and send out for a woman? Can you get them on Deliveroo ? :rofl:

I would definitely sign up for that Deliveroo option!

Not sure they could fit my starter, main course and dessert all on one bike though ;)