Sexy!!! ...what Does It Mean To You

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Animal attraction, attitude, presentation and that something.. I will know it when I see it..
It's different in everything... Run of the mill every day people don't do it..
Kardashian wannabes absolutely not..
David Bowie had it
Salma Hayek has it in abundance
Christian Bale... No brainer..
Turkey boy has it too but don't tell the git.. Actually gets more attention than me.. Women are clearly blind and desperate

XxxBibaxxX

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Animal attraction, attitude, presentation and that something.. I will know it when I see it..
It's different in everything... Run of the mill every day people don't do it..
Kardashian wannabes absolutely not..
David Bowie had it
Salma Hayek has it in abundance
Christian Bale... No brainer..
Turkey boy has it too but don't tell the git.. Actually gets more attention than me.. Women are clearly blind and desperate

XxxBibaxxX
David bowie and Salma Hayek (y)

Reactions: The_Bibas
19 March 2015
Annnnyyyywayyyyy back on track, Salma Hayek. Holy shit yes.
Liz Taylor... *drools* she is stunning! She was.. I mean..
A woman who knows how to be a woman, but be a lady too.
Beer ladies and beer louts, not sexy. A sexy woman is a lady who knows how a be a woman and a lady at the same time.

No thanks, don't wanna pull kebab meat out of your teeth before we snog..
Sexy is being a woman who knows what she wants, is an animal in the bedroom, the flick of the hair, the look in the eyes, the scent of her in totality - but acts like a total and utter lady in public.
Eat well, be presentable, have respect and manners but eyes that make you twitch.
That is sexy.
To me, at least. :sneaky: :love: x

S

Sammy

Annnnyyyywayyyyy back on track, Salma Hayek. Holy shit yes.
Liz Taylor... *drools* she is stunning! She was.. I mean..
A woman who knows how to be a woman, but be a lady too.
Beer ladies and beer louts, not sexy. A sexy woman is a lady who knows how a be a woman and a lady at the same time.

No thanks, don't wanna pull kebab meat out of your teeth before we snog..
Sexy is being a woman who knows what she wants, is an animal in the bedroom, the flick of the hair, the look in the eyes, the scent of her in totality - but acts like a total and utter lady in public.
Eat well, be presentable, have respect and manners but eyes that make you twitch.
That is sexy.
To me, at least. :sneaky: :love: x

Fab description
Sx

D

Deleted member 7954

To me sexy is intelligence, a sense of humour and a great personality. The brain is the biggest erogenous zone therefore sedue the mind and the body follows. Not saying i dont appreciate looks and bodys etc but for me sexy its all in the mind xxx