So How Far Is Too Far

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Obviously his advice was unique for you. For someone like you to take that advice a feel it to be true then it can only be meant for you.
We both know that is utterly bollocking bolloks..
Another way exists for everyone..
Sometimes we have our eyes shut from the obvious and cannot see it
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

We both know that is utterly bollocking bolloks..
Another way exists for everyone..
Sometimes we have our eyes shut from the obvious and cannot see it
XxxBibaxxX
However, it seems a lot is not obvious. It is easy to miss.

D

Deleted member 3657

Our demons are our own.. Only we can fight them hun..
My demon is large crowds of drunken men....
You either hide as I did or you fight as I will

XxxBibaxxX
I'm glad you took the advice and happy you are going and defeating that demon.

Some of are not hiding from demons. Some of us are realising the truth.

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

I'm glad you took the advice and happy you are going and defeating that demon.

Some of are not hiding from demons. Some of us are realising the truth.
The truth is subjective and you know that..
New people are joining all the time..
Focus on the new and screw the old..
XxxBibaxxX

19 March 2015
Okay so back on topic, like us - we'd travel several hours no problem.
Is that the general consensus here then?

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Think the only problem is when folks travel a long way and make it the only reason for the trip and then its a non starter. We set up meetings but always with a back up plan if its not happening. We did a weeks tour of Scotland a few years back totally based on meeting folks and it worked really well with the exception of only 1 of the meetings resulted in anything happening but we had a bloody good laugh and enjoyed riding the bikes every day.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Think the only problem is when folks travel a long way and make it the only reason for the trip and then its a non starter. We set up meetings but always with a back up plan if its not happening. We did a weeks tour of Scotland a few years back totally based on meeting folks and it worked really well with the exception of only 1 of the meetings resulted in anything happening but we had a bloody good laugh and enjoyed riding the bikes every day.

I think this is an excellent point, if you are travelling a long distance to meet with someone from the lifestyle, if you make it the sole reason for the trip then the expectation/disappointment levels can be far too high. It can also be compounded when you have had a lot of discourse via pm or messaging. Sucking the spontaneity out of a meet whilst maintaining safety can be such a difficult balance.

I guess single people are more used to "booty-calls" (I am so street!) where the excitement/expectation and spontaneity is maintained to satisfy urges, this is all blown away when travelling large distances to meet people you have got to know over many months. As a couple I am sure you can always make your own entertainment, as a single I make sure I know of any good gigs etc. in the area where I am going to make sure I don't make a wasted journey

19 March 2015
I think this is an excellent point, if you are travelling a long distance to meet with someone from the lifestyle, if you make it the sole reason for the trip then the expectation/disappointment levels can be far too high. It can also be compounded when you have had a lot of discourse via pm or messaging. Sucking the spontaneity out of a meet whilst maintaining safety can be such a difficult balance.
I completely agree with this. As you said, the spontaneity can be sucked out far too easily too, but planning and discussions.
Yes we like spontaneous and of course you have to go over details etc, but it can be too clinical too.
Again the sole reason for travelling a distance and then having that disappointment can be stomach turning and can definitely leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I guess single people are more used to "booty-calls" (I am so street!) where the excitement/expectation and spontaneity is maintained to satisfy urges
While I kind of agree, I also disagree a little with this. It's almost as if swingles are used and abused as toys. (n)
Although that's probably how it is for a lot of people?
I am sure you know what I mean even though I know you don't quite mean it like that..

Yes completely agree. As I mentioned, it can be stomach turning when things just don't go as planned or work out, especially after travelling a fair distance.