Straight or bi....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mr T, Shiraz, Mr&Mrs Sparks, and of course Pete - all excellent posts..
As for me, well let's just say I *have* dabbled and had a lot of fun too. ;)

I just happen to also like pegging :D

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Thinking where all the rest of the men are...Think maybe too shy xx:love:

Reactions: Admin
W

Wolf

Speaking of shy... @Shy what do you think? :D

There I was innocently eating my shreddies and I get asked this!
Well having played with couples and given spooksy a mmf, I can honestly say that I am one of the few really straight men. I have no problem with bi men or being around them but I have absolutely no desire at all to touch them. It's like I like dogs, I like there company, going for walks with them and playing with them but I :sick: at the idea that i would want to put my willy in one!!!!! Or touch their's for that matter.
I think the male body is just ewww and I have no idea what women, or men for that matter, actually find sexy about it. As long as they do though I'm happy because i get to get my willy wet. :D
*(Goes back to me shreddies)*

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Absolutely PMSL :ROFLMAO: :D
How's your Shreddies @Shy after that!? hehe xx

I can understand fully though xx(y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
There I was innocently eating my shreddies and I get asked this!
Well having played with couples and given spooksy a mmf, I can honestly say that I am one of the few really straight men. I have no problem with bi men or being around them but I have absolutely no desire at all to touch them. It's like I like dogs, I like there company, going for walks with them and playing with them but I :sick: at the idea that i would want to put my willy in one!!!!! Or touch their's for that matter.
I think the male body is just ewww and I have no idea what women, or men for that matter, actually find sexy about it. As long as they do though I'm happy because i get to get my willy wet. :D
*(Goes back to me shreddies)*

oh my gawd... :D I almost choked on my coffee haha!
That's an epic response! like dogs..
It's like I like dogs, I like there company, going for walks with them and playing with them but I :sick: at the idea that i would want to put my willy in one!!!!!

Ha! that killed me.! :LOL: :sheep_shagger:

I can get what you mean, and I think that is how most men like to appear to be, until they're under the spotlamp in the heat of the moment lol :p

Reactions: mr&mrs sparks
18 April 2015
Good morning all..Now I was wondering how many of you sexy men out there are completely straight or are bi or curious, I think a lot of men sometimes don't want to admit that they are curious but I think there are quite a few out there...So come on I want all the kinky details :whipping:xxx

The first time I touched another mans cock it was for the mrs in front of her as it was one of her fantasies. She loved it then and still now ! She likes to see me on my knees sucking a nice big cock deep !
I dont fancy men but I am fascinated by big cocks . Am I gay / bi / or greedy ? People love to label everything when sometimes the label isnt quite accurate

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The first time I touched another mans cock it was for the mrs in front of her as it was one of her fantasies. She loved it then and still now ! She likes to see me on my knees sucking a nice big cock deep !
I dont fancy men but I am fascinated by big cocks . Am I gay / bi / or greedy ? People love to label everything when sometimes the label isnt quite accurate

I wouldn't say it's any of the bi/greedy/gay - I would say, it's just another human being, a person, you, having fun at that moment in time.
There is nothing wrong with that at all.

I'll share something a bit personal, over the years' I have totally changed my attitude.
15+ years' ago or so, I was quite homophobic, I am ashamed to say. Whereas now, my whole attitude towards it has changed.

I am way more open minded, and if you're gay/straight/lesbian/bi/tv/ts or anything else such as pansexual, so bloody what. You're (you generically like, as in they he/she etc) still a human being just like me and if enjoying certain things make YOU happy, then that's most important.
It's age and the scene that has changed me. I mean, I have no issue giving man hugs, years' ago that would NEVER have happened!

Does it mean you're bi if you enjoy pleasuring another man? Some will say yes, I think it's not quite bi to be honest. Not at the heat of the moment at all.

When we first dipped our toes, I encountered the same situation @2shameless and I will tell you, I enjoyed it and so did everyone else.
Mrs A's fantasy? for us both to welcome/invite someone who is considered to be/considers themselves as a TS into the relationship.
And I'll be honest, I have found that most women I've spoken with in our world, enjoy the sight and thought of a man having fun with another man - orally.
So... go with the flow, that's what I say ;) (y) x

M

mr&mrs sparks

I am with u on that I am the same

27 April 2015
OMG talk about gossip point, hmmmm well In the heat of the moment, it has been known for me to help a guys cock into my lady if he is struggling and she has her hands full on other duties lol, it has also been known that during fuck-licking its slipped and he's fucked my mouth quite happily even if I was not lol !!!!!! and it has not disgusted me, or repulsed me, and yes "Mrs A Team" likes and is interested to see my involvement with another guy, so am I bi, hmmmm, I think as @Admin has said for me its the joy of sex and the ultimate end of ensuring everyone enjoys their experience with us whatever that takes, and logically a guy knows exactly how a guy likes it done so logically, he can pleasure the most effectively, however am I Bi or am I straight or bi curious ??? hmmm I think I am all lol xxxx

Last edited:
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
OMG talk about gossip point, hmmmm well In the heat of the moment, it has been known for me to help a guys cock into my lady if he is struggling and she has her hands full on other duties lol, it has also been known that during fuck-licking its slipped and he's fucked my mouth quite happily even if I was not lol !!!!!! and it has not disgusted me, or repulsed me, and yes Andrea likes and is interested to see my involvement with another guy, so am i bi, hmmmm i think as @Admin has said for me its the joy of sex and the ultimate end of ensuring everyone enjoys their experience with us whatever that takes, and logically a guy knows exactly how a guy likes it done so logically, he can pleasure the most effectively, however am i Bi or am i straight or bi curious ??? hmmm i think i am all lol xxxx
Well what a reply and a good honest response..Think I need a min oofff...

M

MrH

I'm open to most things but would not class my self as bi
But then you only live once so enjoy it (y)
But saying that not sure I'd like a cock any were near me

Last edited by a moderator:
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I'm open to most things but would not class my self as bi
But then you only live once so enjoy it (y)
But saying that not sure I'd like a cock any were near me
Well at least you are honest xx