Straight or bi....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
I'm open to most things but would not class my self as bi
But then you only live once so enjoy it (y)
But saying that not sure I'd like a cock any were near me
My thoughts too, til the first time i helped a guy into my wife's puss, it didn't seem strange, or wrong, and it helped things flow very well, now i am happy to oblige where necessary without me feeling bi or anything else other than normal !!

Reactions: Admin and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
My thoughts too, til the first time i helped a guy into my wife's puss, it didn't seem strange, or wrong, and it helped things flow very well, now i am happy to oblige where necessary without me feeling bi or anything else other than normal !!
Life is for living and try everything lol xx

27 April 2015
hmmm and the practicing til you get it right is so much fun, !! xxx Offers for tuition on a LARGE Postcard please xxx

Reactions: Lace
M

MrT

Only catching up on this thread now after a busy week or so....excellent, articulate and very hot responses all round. Thank you everyone for your honest input to a very interesting thread.

27 April 2015
Only catching up on this thread now after a busy week or so....excellent, articulate and very hot responses all round. Thank you everyone for your honest input to a very interesting thread.
As swingers, you SHOULD only get honesty and that invariably will be hot and often juicy too, we always like to oblige lol, but then, that's why we are swingers lol xxxx The A Team xx

Last edited:
N

nosteferatu61

Not for me thank you, tho in 3/4somes I guess an element of contact is inevitable. Ooh how vanilla am I lol

Reactions: Admin and Lace
D

Deleted member 811

I have done bi, but really prefer women. Most definitely women only one on one. Three or more, well if all are happy then so am I. Would be very hot to suck on a clit while a cock slides in and out! xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Good words and you have made a good point there that you shouldnt have a label,what ever happens..happens and if you enjoy then happy days xxxx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thankyou Pearls xxx my thoughts exactly, if its enjoyable...then why not hey :p i dont think i would do 1on1 with a guy but as has been stated in previous posts....in the arrangement of an MMF (or any other denomination of sexes) then most definately, especially if everyones having fun and willing(y)
True and in the heat of the moment then if all are happy then I say its all good fun xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I dont think i can put a label on myself lol i have experienced same sex fun in my younger days......and enjoyed it ;) and i most certainly would do it again in the right situation.......so if i HAD to define it then it would be Bi curious to Bi lol

Thankyou Pearls xxx my thoughts exactly, if its enjoyable...then why not hey :p i dont think i would do 1on1 with a guy but as has been stated in previous posts....in the arrangement of an MMF (or any other denomination of sexes) then most definately, especially if everyones having fun and willing(y)

Good for you and I totally agree on both of your posts..
In the heat of the moment, it happens.. and if not bi/curious - then the term 'Bi-friendly' comes into play.
I've had fun in this kind of scenario and neither of us gents were bothered, and the ladies happened to enjoy..
But I wouldn't identify myself either as bi OR curious.

Sometimes, when there's a mass of bodies' entangled, bi-friendly intimacy can take place, even if accidentally.
friendly fire if you will :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh I absolutely concur.... Come very close but hmm yes one of my personal desires - giving/receiving together.
Passionately not clinically :) xx

Reactions: AstralLove