Straight or bi....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

funlovingscouser

Good morning all..Now I was wondering how many of you sexy men out there are completely straight or are bi or curious, I think a lot of men sometimes don't want to admit that they are curious but I think there are quite a few out there...So come on I want all the kinky details :whipping:xxx

Hiya babe am totally straight but would have fmm to watch the woman have a hot time xx

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scarlet

Mr Wolf has said to me why have fantasies just in your head why not explore them also.....

So we have, hehehehe xx

D

Deleted member 1030

Hi folks, first post, be gentle lol x
Lis has known I'm bi since we met and it has always turned her on. Our very first swinging experience involved another bi guy and we still enjoy lots of MM/MMF etc. She loves to watch me with another male and, of course, I love to oblige her ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi folks, first post, be gentle lol x
Lis has known I'm bi since we met and it has always turned her on. Our very first swinging experience involved another bi guy and we still enjoy lots of MM/MMF etc. She loves to watch me with another male and, of course, I love to oblige her ;)
Oooo very sexy indeed and like the style xxxx:love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello, welcome to the site again and of course congrats for posting even on a hot topic thread ;)
Good for you and go for it! If you try something and like it, try it again and again.. :D x

B

breastman1967

Good morning all..Now I was wondering how many of you sexy men out there are completely straight or are bi or curious, I think a lot of men sometimes don't want to admit that they are curious but I think there are quite a few out there...So come on I want all the kinky details :whipping:xxx
im bisexual.love women and men.done most thing.want to learn more

Reactions: Lace
10 March 2015
Well, I cant say its ever appealed to me.
I'm happy enough around naked guys, and in close proximity during group play, but I've never been curious. I'm not knocking it either, however I do take issue with the "all guys are bi, they just don't know it" camp lol, trust me, I've known myself 48 years, and I know I'm straight.

22 July 2015
Straight - I don't know if I could be bi, I like women too much although I do like threesomes both MMF and FFM and in the latter case a couple of bi women is a massive turn on. I don't know how I'd be in a big group though.