Straight or bi....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Like all things in this lifestyle it's sometimes a case of suck it and see (maybe that wasn't the best expression to use here!). Over the years in several MMF situations, it's seemed right to have involvement with both of the other players, and enjoyable. I've also experienced a couple of times with other males, just because it seemed to be the right thing to do at the time. I wouldn't label myself bi but there again you don't highlight that you enjoy other aspects of this swinging scene either.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Like all things in this lifestyle it's sometimes a case of suck it and see (maybe that wasn't the best expression to use here!). Over the years in several MMF situations, it's seemed right to have involvement with both of the other players, and enjoyable. I've also experienced a couple of times with other males, just because it seemed to be the right thing to do at the time. I wouldn't label myself bi but there again you don't highlight that you enjoy other aspects of this swinging scene either.

haha how's that for a pun! :D
And totally concur with this Mr Steed;

I wouldn't label myself bi but there again you don't highlight that you enjoy other aspects of this swinging scene either.
(y) :)

D

Dragonflypussy69

Me? Straight as a dye, as they say :) not the slightest bit interested in guys. I'm OK with an MMF, sharing a girls pussy as we both shag her, or spitroasting her, but thats as far as it goes :)

Z

zebo

I tend to get more romantically attached with men, although I've never been physically attracted to them. Tend to be a lot more casual with female partners and I enjoy being dominant with women and especially enjoy double-domming female subs with my @zebo

@Mz-Zebo when the video's are available, people will see how much you like double domming :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes your videos are up, but the extra ones you and I did @zebo were more for testing if you recall? So when I was happy with it all, it was a case of waiting for me to finish everything off, server done - gallery next. (y)

Z

zebo

I'm straight, wouldn't even consider anything with another bloke, MFF with my lovely @Mz-Zebo and another lady would be perfect, but i'm not getting my hopes up LOL

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No, there's no need.. And atm you won't even be able to view any of them as none of it is active until I am ready to migrate it all.
I had planned on doing it today, but time got the better of me while optimising the site.
So chances are it will be done tomorrow my friend, IF I don't take the bull by the horns this eve. ;)