Swinger Problems

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

When your partner/playmates swallows pretty damn well, but then seeks a kiss. Hmm....
Depends on alcohol levels I'd say :rofl:

See this is the thing .... most men expect women to swallow ... not all but many .. then the scenario above happens .... and low n behold the reactions rang from feck do I to almost vomiting

Course there are few that love but lots of guys have issue with it

I'm sure the reverse happens
But surely it cannot be that bad ?
Sx

19 March 2015
See this is the thing .... most men expect women to swallow ... not all but many .. then the scenario above happens .... and low n behold the reactions rang from feck do I to almost vomiting

Sx
Of course. I fully agree too..
Think it's more taboo and the thought of it that puts people off. :D x

D

Deleted member 9976

You should snog her anyway, pineapple juice is good unless your just using her.

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth

Sx
the idea used to put me off kissing wifey after....but being more open to new things now...it doesn't bother me in the slightest after all it came from me anyways....no pun intended :)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
My swinger problem is that I can't have a wank 'till Thursday, which is a long way away :/

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Yes, bookings. Planned meets. Whatever. I carelessly bunched them all up rather than spreading them out through the week. It means someone else has to be disappointed.

Bad planning.

And I can't have a wank 'till Thurs.
Arnt you the lucky one lol

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So we have discussed iccles and bits of fluff, so what happens if you get a wiff of something very iffy and know you can't back out :eek:
What do you do?

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Or go back up, blindfold her, say you're off to get something to spice things up and return with a bar of soap....... with any luck she'll just think it's a sex toy :D

B x

Reactions: Therapon