Swinger Problems

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Noticing an odd-shaped mole or birthmark on another 'participant' and that's all you can look at for the rest of the session o_O

19 March 2015
The evening's going well, the lady is looking good and smelling fine...... then they remove their shoes n socks. It's like a Wotsit war there! :eek: Fuck or pass? :D

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
No not quite... :oops: bits of you know, tissues n stuff. The type of thing no one wants to accept nor discuss that happens :D x

I've always had a policy of telling partners. Keep a packet of wet wipes and a towel next to the bed for such situations lol. My last partners and I had a policy of just say. This stuff happens and we'd rather you let us know so we can take a 5min refresh break, then someone continued on and stopped enjoying the act

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
19 March 2015
I've always had a policy of telling partners. Keep a packet of wet wipes and a towel next to the bed for such situations lol. My last partners and I had a policy of just say. This stuff happens and we'd rather you let us know so we can take a 5min refresh break, then someone continued on and stopped enjoying the act
Absolutely! It's often said that honesty is the best policy, well it certainly is in this case... x

19 March 2015
Trying your hardest to avoid a Freudian Slip when saying Social Media to Social Swinging.
I've done it and come so damned close to slipping up!

Anyway.. How to confuse a swinger;
You're at a social event and literally everyone has that glint in their eye. :D

Reactions: Therapon

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Ahhhhh jaysus noooooo
Ffs what man wears vests these days
Sx

Hell yeah I wear a vest and I wear it well!

@Charlia has it spot just accept it happens and move on.

A bit of fluff, perhaps the shave of the bits has left a few spider legs behind, a bit of toilet paper seen it all and doesn’t bother me.
Maybe I’m not perfect so I’d hope others would give me the same in return.

Hygiene though...

S

Sammy

Hell yeah I wear a vest and I wear it well!

@Charlia has it spot just accept it happens and move on.

A bit of fluff, perhaps the shave of the bits has left a few spider legs behind, a bit of toilet paper seen it all and doesn’t bother me.
Maybe I’m not perfect so I’d hope others would give me the same in return.

Hygiene though...

You can't make that statement n not back it up lol
Sx