Swingers Who Cheat

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Honey traps. ...but if you don't trust your partner 100% swinging is never going to work for you. It's a bad avenue to take if the relationship isn't strong to begin with. X x
No.. this is something different altogether... I shall explain....

You are swingers, and you are on a swinging site. A sexy Femme Fatale joins, she is single. Hot, sexy and ups loads of photos = all sexy and kinky etc.
You get talking to her and so does the rest of the site (or areas etc), you build a rapport.. You get to know her. She knows you, your partner and your desires and you even exchange numbers.. You text, you chat on ******. You change face pics here. You get to know each other very well..
Then..
BAM!
Outta nowhere she introduces her 'male friend' who they are starting to see each other, but he too is curious of the scene.
Wtf? New relationship but yet he's now curious to the lifestyle too? (I'd be gone if total vanilla)
So you have a rapport, you have pics, lots of sexy chats, but now your friend who was a single female and who you'd arrange a meet with, has introduced a 'Mr' ...
Now what do you do?

Honeytrap and we see it all the time and have learnt to spot the signs.
Sadly.

He was there all along, maybe even him using her on the account and pretending to be her, but fact is they are a couple and this is how they play the game.
xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
And of course the reverse with the couple who are really a single male, get all the attention as a couple but when it comes down to the meet, the man only turns up, honey trap...
They always get found out (y)

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

No.. this is something different altogether... I shall explain....

You are swingers, and you are on a swinging site. A sexy Femme Fatale joins, she is single. Hot, sexy and ups loads of photos = all sexy and kinky etc.
You get talking to her and so does the rest of the site (or areas etc), you build a rapport.. You get to know her. She knows you, your partner and your desires and you even exchange numbers.. You text, you chat on ******. You change face pics here. You get to know each other very well..
Then..
BAM!
Outta nowhere she introduces her 'male friend' who they are starting to see each other, but he too is curious of the scene.
Wtf? New relationship but yet he's now curious to the lifestyle too? (I'd be gone if total vanilla)
So you have a rapport, you have pics, lots of sexy chats, but now your friend who was a single female and who you'd arrange a meet with, has introduced a 'Mr' ...
Now what do you do?

Honeytrap and we see it all the time and have learnt to spot the signs.
Sadly.

He was there all along, maybe even him using her on the account and pretending to be her, but fact is they are a couple and this is how they play the game.
xx

Ah now I understand.....moving the goal posts so to speak. Oh it's all so confusing. Why can't folk just be upfront about what they want. There's always someone out to deceive. Xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ah now I understand.....moving the goal posts so to speak. Oh it's all so confusing. Why can't folk just be upfront about what they want. There's always someone out to deceive. Xxx
Purely to chance their luck as they think everyone in this lifestyle is an easy target.
it's pure deception. :) x

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's actually really hard to protect yourselves against idiots and fraudsters. I think because this site is run well and moderated often....it elimates or at least cuts the chances of this happening down. Xxx
All I will say, we have fantastic security here, I will be honest and say we have only encountered 2 issues of this nature here, it was dealt with very quickly. if in doubt photo verification for both parties or video call if really unsure xx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

All I will say, we have fantastic security here, I will be honest and say we have only encountered 2 issues of this nature here, it was dealt with very quickly. if in doubt photo verification for both parties or video call if really unsure xx

Its great to know we are in safe hands xxxx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ok may I add, if anyone has got caught in a situation with a member who turns out to be part of a honey trap, that person will receive a life ban, this will not be tolerated here xx

That's good to know hun xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's actually really hard to protect yourselves against idiots and fraudsters. I think because this site is run well and moderated often....it elimates or at least cuts the chances of this happening down. Xxx
As you know, we don't mess around and we watch - everything.. We may not act or say anything immediately but we watch everything. We always know what's going on.
What we cannot keep an eye on is PM's, and anything off-site. But we really do make sure we are here for everyone and as much as possible.
I joined a swinging site the other day - had no way to contact an admin or a moderator/any member of staff in fact.
Not the way forward.. xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As you know, we don't mess around and we watch - everything.. We may not act or say anything immediately but we watch everything. We always know what's going on.
What we cannot keep an eye on is PM's, and anything off-site. But we really do make sure we are here for everyone and as much as possible.
I joined a swinging site the other day - had no way to contact an admin or a moderator/any member of staff in fact.
Not the way forward.. xx
Also if anyone feels unsure of anything that does not feel right, report to staff, even if you are unsure, we can then investigate further xx

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Not the way forward.. xx

I think you have the right balance here. Start monitoring everything then it becomes more like big brother. Some privacy is needed.

And yes no way to contact Admin is not good. I'm always harassing you guys lol xx xx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Got to agree with @scrunchymuffet and I've said it elsewhere, I really can't understand why anyone would want to decieve, it's only going to blow up in their face. Bloody stupid if you ask me and as @Pearls says they eventually get found out. Easier to be honest from the outset.