Swingers Who Cheat

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok..
A very difficult question indeed.
Do I believe that the single guys are genuinley single?
Do I believe that married men are playing with consent?
Has anyone ever told me that they are cheating on their partner?.. No but do I believe it lol.
Have I ever slept with a married cheating man? Well I met Stephen that way.
I think in this scene it is inevitable that it happens so will knowing about it stop me?
Depends on the attraction and alcohol content.
Bibaslut
Xx
Great reply as always miss :love:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok..
A very difficult question indeed.
Do I believe that the single guys are genuinley single?
Do I believe that married men are playing with consent?
Has anyone ever told me that they are cheating on their partner?.. No but do I believe it lol.
Have I ever slept with a married cheating man? Well I met Stephen that way.
I think in this scene it is inevitable that it happens so will knowing about it stop me?
Depends on the attraction and alcohol content.
Bibaslut
Xx
Haha BibaSlut :D love it. Always loved your end signatures to posts :love: xx
I agree though but one thing I MUST point out to everyone - we are in no way whatsoever, any of us, in any way shape or form in a position to judge anyone on their choices.
It is not anyone's place to judge anyone else for what they do. x

9 January 2016
City
Reading
As you know, we don't mess around and we watch - everything.. We may not act or say anything immediately but we watch everything. We always know what's going on.
What we cannot keep an eye on is PM's, and anything off-site. But we really do make sure we are here for everyone and as much as possible.
I joined a swinging site the other day - had no way to contact an admin or a moderator/any member of staff in fact.
Not the way forward.. xx
certainly get that feeling of security here - gives people a lot of confidence, and weeds out the shifties

M

Mootje

The answer?
I'll pm you my number. I can help Jane.. okay? :p

I hear you and agree.. There is NO definitive answer here.
Seriously though Mr Banshee, can I have her number please? :D
HAHAHAHA, OMG, hey @Bansheewarrior we can all help Jane to feel better, Bet even the women here are willing hahahaha

Reactions: Pearls
M

Mootje

Well , I think this is a kinda of very weird thread, are we talking morals, manners, cheating loyal errrrmmm, for me to be honest 90% of the ladies i met were married and i didnt mind it, 1-me.jpg

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Everyone without exception lies even if just a little bit...or exaggerates for whatever their reasons. Santa does not exist, nor the tooth fairy, or even God... All lies told for a reason. We are brought up to tell lies, deceit is a natural progression. Worse in others, less in some...
How we deal with it defines us...
Everyone cheats in thought even for just a second. We window shop and sometimes we get caught.
The trouble with truth vs lies is we all tell the truth as we see it.
Bibaopinion....
Xx
Santa isn't real :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Everyone without exception lies even if just a little bit...or exaggerates for whatever their reasons. Santa does not exist, nor the tooth fairy, or even God... All lies told for a reason. We are brought up to tell lies, deceit is a natural progression. Worse in others, less in some...
How we deal with it defines us...
Everyone cheats in thought even for just a second. We window shop and sometimes we get caught.
The trouble with truth vs lies is we all tell the truth as we see it.
Bibaopinion....
Xx

Holy shit. You spoke sense. Uber sense. This is not Bibaopinion, this is BibaPhilosopher! :eek: ;) x

Santa isn't real :cry::cry::cry::cry:
@Mr-Biba ffs now look what you did? Why did you go and tell pwetty iccle pwincess that Santa isn't real??

Fantastic!

Jokes aside, I do agree and yes, we are all guilty of it somewhere and sometime. It's what makes us human. ;) x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Holy shit. You spoke sense. Uber sense. This is not Bibaopinion, this is BibaPhilosopher! :eek: ;) x

@Mr-Biba ffs now look what you did? Why did you go and tell pwetty iccle pwincess that Santa isn't real??

Fantastic!

Jokes aside, I do agree and yes, we are all guilty of it somewhere and sometime. It's what makes us human. ;) x
Im never going to accept it xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin