• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Swingers Who Cheat

MOTM

18 July 2015
Great reply as always miss

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Haha BibaSlut love it. Always loved your end signatures to posts xx
I agree though but one thing I MUST point out to everyone - we are in no way whatsoever, any of us, in any way shape or form in a position to judge anyone on their choices.
It is not anyone's place to judge anyone else for what they do. x

9 January 2016
City
Reading
certainly get that feeling of security here - gives people a lot of confidence, and weeds out the shifties

M

Mootje

The answer?
I'll pm you my number. I can help Jane.. okay?

I hear you and agree.. There is NO definitive answer here.
Seriously though Mr Banshee, can I have her number please?
HAHAHAHA, OMG, hey @Bansheewarrior we can all help Jane to feel better, Bet even the women here are willing hahahaha

Reactions: Pearls
M

Mootje

Well , I think this is a kinda of very weird thread, are we talking morals, manners, cheating loyal errrrmmm, for me to be honest 90% of the ladies i met were married and i didnt mind it,

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Santa isn't real

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Holy shit. You spoke sense. Uber sense. This is not Bibaopinion, this is BibaPhilosopher! x

Santa isn't real
@Mr-Biba ffs now look what you did? Why did you go and tell pwetty iccle pwincess that Santa isn't real??

Fantastic!

Jokes aside, I do agree and yes, we are all guilty of it somewhere and sometime. It's what makes us human. x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Im never going to accept it xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…