Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 February 2016
City
Baldock
Ok well look out sexy folks you might well get a message this weekend - Gonna have to do some re reading of profiles i guess. If by any chance any of you sexy folks look at us and think they dont look too shabby i might like to meet them. Then keep this in mind 1 we are free most weekends, 2 we live alone so can meet most weekends, 3 we love to meet, and finally 4 If your unsure and just wanna meet for a drink and a chat we are happy to do that as we are all new to this at some time.
Love to meet xx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Here I sit reading this thread and replying, am 5 mins from the VA sitting in a pub next door to the premier inn which some of will be staying at for the SS birthday bash. N

D

Deleted member 3657

May as well throw my keys in to the pot :tiphat:
A dating site? Can't say I've thought of it that way exactly, yes it's no secret I'd like to meet a regular playmate for fun and to meet up with couples so everyone can enjoy the lifestyle. I'm resigned to the fact that that will never happen, one or two personalities tried to make sure of that and caused a lot of damage on here for me. The ripples are still there unfortunately. @Admin and @Pearls have been superb and supportive.
Apart from the socials I've been to that were organised from here, I've had four meets from SS. Only one was a swinging meet, kinda and hopefully will happen again. The others definitely won't happen again.
Unfortunately for me this site has become more of a social media site rather than a swinging site, not for want of trying, not because of how things are run or how the site has developed but purely because I feel how members (not all) have evolved the mood. Chances of me actually getting invited to join anyone before were very slim at best, now I'd say it's zero.
I know this is not a good read, apologies, but purely my own opinion and no doubt others will differ (purposely probably).
I don't want to leave the site, I do actually like a few of you and I live in hope that things will change. So no chance of swinging for me and even less chance of dating and never saw the site as such.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
May as well throw my keys in to the pot :tiphat:
A dating site? Can't say I've thought of it that way exactly, yes it's no secret I'd like to meet a regular playmate for fun and to meet up with couples so everyone can enjoy the lifestyle. I'm resigned to the fact that that will never happen, one or two personalities tried to make sure of that and caused a lot of damage on here for me. The ripples are still there unfortunately. @Admin and @Pearls have been superb and supportive.
Apart from the socials I've been to that were organised from here, I've had four meets from SS. Only one was a swinging meet, kinda and hopefully will happen again. The others definitely won't happen again.
Unfortunately for me this site has become more of a social media site rather than a swinging site, not for want of trying, not because of how things are run or how the site has developed but purely because I feel how members (not all) have evolved the mood. Chances of me actually getting invited to join anyone before were very slim at best, now I'd say it's zero.
I know this is not a good read, apologies, but purely my own opinion and no doubt others will differ (purposely probably).
I don't want to leave the site, I do actually like a few of you and I live in hope that things will change. So no chance of swinging for me and even less chance of dating and never saw the site as such.
I fully agree (y)