Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

On our profile info it states we are up for meeting single guys as well as couples, but none ever message us, we seem to chat to single guys and say we would like to meet them ( spare room ) available but not none seem to take us up on the offer, we have a weekend sorted in may for one lucky gent. (ONE who taken up the offer) .N&J xx
Lol your still one up on me, I've still had no offers !!!! Cxxx

D

Deleted member 9376

Also i believe couples can be a bit pickyp"understanable" however single guys can be a bit shy approaching couples, trying to not look sleezy with badly animated photos, try to look at it from this angle too. So a bit of the load falls on cpls shoulders too I reckon.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Also i believe couples can be a bit pickyp"understanable" however single guys can be a bit shy approaching couples, trying to not look sleezy with badly animated photos, try to look at it from this angle too. So a bit of the load falls on cpls shoulders too I reckon.
You coming to our birthday bash :D
Not far from you ;)

Reactions: Therapon
24 February 2016
City
Baldock
Wish I was more confident what it comes to chatting on here to people, better face to face or pm xx

Reactions: Therapon