Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 December 2017
City
Bristol
I may have something to do with this after a long chat with @Pearls earlier.
I needed advice on how to get started here and we got onto dating which I have tried, I honestly don't know why as I have just come out of a long relationship and am not looking for another, not for a long time anyway.
What I want is the freedom of being single but I still want sex but not just a one night stand after a night out, I would want more security than that I guess.
I hope this is for me and I am right in saying swinging is what I'm looking for.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I needed advice on how to get started here and we got onto dating which I have tried, I honestly don't know why as I have just come out of a long relationship and am not looking for another, not for a long time anyway.
What I want is the freedom of being single but I still want sex but not just a one night stand after a night out, I would want more security than that I guess.
I hope this is for me and I am right in saying swinging is what I'm looking for.
You are a person who has found something that suits you. All you can do is try it and see hun (y):whistle: Thanks for the chat btw :D

20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
I hope this is for me and I am right in saying swinging is what I'm looking for.[/QUOTE
Highwayman colmworth Ind east beside premier in just b4 roundabout for the 428
ok ill see you in a min where you sitting are you wearing a red rose lol

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Funny, I'm looking for the same thing, approached others like yourself looking for the same, get told "not really looking" then see posts saying the opposite.

Must be me.
Dont look into it so deep fella we cant all fit every lock. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince someone once said

D

Deleted member 3657

Dont look into it so deep fella we cant all fit every lock. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince someone once said
Two years of it is not looking too deep in to it. I'm the only common factor. They all can't be the ones with the issue. Process of elimination means it must be me.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Two years of it is not looking too deep in to it. I'm the only common factor. They all can't be the ones with the issue. Process of elimination means it must be me.
Ask other folks on here how many shags they have had or even meets. Your not alone most have had a big fat zero i can tell you. We have had 2 meets 0 shags but then i couple was nutters big time and the other massive liars so thats us not doing better than you

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We are on here to have sexy fun with like minded people and that's it oh and friendships of course, atm with lack of funds and not having our own transport or being able to accommodate we do have some issues with travel etc. So many on the site have caught our eye and we have met some of you lovely people at Octobers social. We have got two slots this year though a week in four wks time and 10 days in July when we can accommodate so keep this in mind if anyone is interested. However we do have a couple of meets coming up in that first one in four weeks and we looking for more ;):D

Vxxx

Reactions: stumpysteve