Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Soooo.......
We're not here to date anybody.

We haven't exactly done any swinging either (slowly slowly catchy monkey an all that, although we are going to our first social shortly).

We didn't just join for the quick fuck either.

Our contributions to the forums is usually light hearted fun, flirting or banter (rightly or wrongly we've encouraged newbies to do the same :confused:). Maybe we have help digress the forums too much and upset the balance of what the site was really intended to be :unsure:.

Kaz's health issues (some of you will know what I mean) interferes quite a lot with our interest in swinging.

I'm not sure why you let us stay to be honest. I'll grab our coats :whistle::whistle::whistle:.

B x

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Maybe it's just us :( N&J xx
Definitely not hun. You both good lookers. If any men not replying they need they head examined

Distance not always a problem either if people really intrested. We live right on south coast, but we go to a party in essex, we have a couple we visit in norfolk an we been to both the VA meets so far an would go to this one if it was possible an las month for my birthday hubby an our friends took me to Chams fir the weekend - like you it about 4 1/2 hours drive.
If people relly interested they will make effort. An you two are worth making effort for.

9 September 2017
I've found this thread fascinating. (y)
It hits a number of nails firmly on their heads.
As some of you may know I'm quite frank and open about sex.
I like to talk about sex and I like to have sex. :cool:

However, and this is absolutely no fault of this fantastic site or of the fantastic people on it but...
I have found myself holding back for fear of causing offence or upsetting someone. I'm basically a polite, respectful person and always consider the feelings of others. I have felt the people on here are so nice I might upset them if I was too explicit. Having said that, I have, on occasion, thought to myself that I'm being ridiculous as this is a site where broad-minded, sexually aware people come with the intention of finding like-minded people with whom to have FUN.

Due to issues I've had with my health and problems I've had relating to my financial position I haven't been as pro-active on the meet proposal front as I'd like to be. I'm very hopeful that both my health and financial positions will be vastly improved within the next month or so. Then it'll be a case of "Here I am, do with me what you like" :spankin::bj1::spank:
If things happen then great, if not then I shall continue to enjoy the site and the people on it.

Maybe we could start a thread where we can just go on it and tell each other not only what we'd like to do to each other but actually arrange to meet and do it!!
I thought the "fuck or pass" thread might lead to this. Sadly no-one put they'd like to fuck me so it kinda backfired LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 6127

Well as the bit of ‘rough’ hello you sexy bunch. Finger typing tomorrow is planned, with a helping hand from Miss C.

As an ex SG here you have to be bold and respectful. Distance is only a little bit of time to enjoy the scenery. Arrange the meets get in the car and have loads of fun xxxxx :0)) T

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Please dont think what i said about distance was a dig at anyone. I just know that @Nigel&Julie live out on the coast like us (diffrent coast but same problem), which means nearly all meets mean more travel than for people more inland. It is a problem as me an hubby know, especially as people dont have a lot of spare time an travel eats into playtime. But we travel 3 hours to norfolk for meets an VA is nearly 4 hours and Chams is 4 1/2 an we still do it - even though hubby has back issues an i cant drive. It is possible an it really is worthwhile making the effort when you do have the time. Especially if you have the chance to make a weekend of it. Who doesn't like a weekend if sex?

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
9 September 2017
Distance would never be an issue for me.
I would drive anywhere in the country for the right person/people.
After all, what's a few hours driving when someone is enthusiastic about sharing their body/bodies with you?
I never take the offer of sex for granted, for me it's the ultimate gift from one human being to another (so that obviously discounts any kind of paid for sex as that wouldn't be a gift, would it?)

Reactions: Pearls
9 September 2017
Distance would never be an issue for me.
I would drive anywhere in the country for the right person/people.
After all, what's a few hours driving when someone is enthusiastic about sharing their body/bodies with you?
I never take the offer of sex for granted, for me it's the ultimate gift from one human being to another (so that obviously discounts any kind of paid for sex as that wouldn't be a gift, would it?)

I once drove from my home in Nottingham to Scotland (Ayr) 7-8 hour drive to meet a girl I know during her lunch break !!
I booked into my hotel, freshened up and then went to pick her up outside her place of work, drove straight to my hotel, had half an hour of frantic, crazy sex then dropped her back at work before driving back to my hotel to freshen up and then I drove back to Nottingham.

It was well worth it !!;)(y):cool:

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
Personally o find this site more socail than swinging.
Not sure how this will come across.
As bex said we have meet some really nice people from this site but the only interaction we have had is at social events.
Now I'm not one for forums as it's a bit too impersonal for me and would prefer pms that said we don't seen to get that many and when we send them we normally get very little responce so accually meeting to swing is very difficult. On top of that we like to see if there is a connection first before we dive in so angain this could be a problem for us on the site

Lee xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Having read much of this , it seems to me it comes back to the old argument if your single are you swinging ? On many occasions on here it’s been stated that your not it’s more a one night stand the whole dating issue is directed at singles here because it’s irrelevant to couples ...
People have been talking about distance unless you have a bottomless pit of time and money distance is an issue , I work my fair share of weekends being self employed I don’t get paid holidays to take so planning plays a big part I just can’t drop everything and drive half way across the country...others here have more problems than I do especially those with kids or pets ...
this is probably moving away from the original point of this thread....
While we are off topic going to clubs as a single can be quite daunting.... may be it’s just me !
I have been to clubs 4 times now and only once felt totally comfortable with everything.... couples going to clubs have each other to bounce off or attract potential play the point being having a partner ,friend to go with should make things easier not always I know .... clubs can sometimes be the loneliest places in the world if you feel isolated....happened to me on three occasions now ... due to various reasons..
Obviously I only see a small part but I don’t recall lots of people suddenly announcing we’re a couple and dating ...maybe you need a section specifically for potential dates to meet and mingle ...
the other thing we have couples saying I had no offers for this that or the other but isn’t it a two way street ... should it always be the single doing the chasing....
it’s early I am sitting in a dark carpark thinking random bullshit ...
:tiphat::tiphat: