Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Ask other folks on here how many shags they have had or even meets. Your not alone most have had a big fat zero i can tell you. We have had 2 meets 0 shags but then i couple was nutters big time and the other massive liars so thats us not doing better than you
Dont you remember admin we had serious doubts about them right from the off

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
We are on here to have sexy fun with like minded people and that's it oh and friendships of course, atm with lack of funds and not having our own transport or being able to accommodate we do have some issues with travel etc. So many on the site have caught our eye and we have met some of you lovely people at Octobers social. We have got two slots this year though a week in four wks time and 10 days in July when we can accommodate so keep this in mind if anyone is interested. However we do have a couple of meets coming up in that first one in four weeks and we looking for more ;):D

Vxxx
I'll be around :whistle::whistle:

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Damn so many of you lovely people I’d like to meet, alas my circumstance took a dramatic turn..
I only wish I found SS whilst I was still playing and got to at least attend a few socials and meet some of you.

Still I like to hang around for the banter and chat and try to contribute where I can x

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
We joined after i met some lovely people at a social going on at the va we have made some friends and had some meets off here but no play as of yet. Rl with kids and work rota does get in the way. We do find it hard to message so prefer the socials if we can make it. Looking forward to the birthday bash on the sat.
But agree this is a site for fun not dating xx
Bex

Reactions: Baldrick