The Totally New Quiz Results And League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Think it should be a bit easier, next week? As I finished the quiz, tonight, Lis said to me "You were mean with those questions!" :eek:
Good reply but I thought they were epic questions mate. Well done. (y)

Mind I wasn't the one who had to answer..... :D
Saying that I knew a few... only.!
Ahh I am sure everyone enjoyed. Brilliant quiz!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No, not quite (n)

But, yes, another exciting round of the ANSSCRQ ( as absolutely no-one is calling it). We had it all this week; phonecalls, cache-clearances, a newbie from nowhere, -ologies and, much more importantly, The Quizmeister found a link that no-one got!!:D:D
Our newbie, @thecuteguy held his own (oo-er missus! o_O ), @Pearls went for an amazingly loooooooooong wee, @Tigerinthesunshine missed just about everything and @Stew lost his crown to @EyesOpening who, it turns out, is an expert in all things '90s (y)

But not songs banned by the BBC :sneaky: hehehe :D
So, let's see what that has done to our new league table (remember, we started a new one, last time);
View attachment 30237

So, despite losing his crown, @Stew is still very much in the lead, but now we have a three-way tie for second place between @Miss-Sexy-Legs @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite and @Nigel&Julie who all played excellently tonight (y)

So.... fancy doing it again, next week? :)
In case anyone actually wants to see the leaderboards :whistle: :D

D

Deleted member 1030

As Thursday settled down for the night, hoping to wake, butterfly-like, as a Friday, small animals started to scurry around the hidden mountain base of Social Swinging Central. We don't know what they chewed, exactly, but they managed to delay the grand opening night of The Cockwell Inn. However a band of hardy denizens managed to brave the vicious iguanas and furiously shout "BIKE!" at the quizmaster. There was an impressive debut from @StokeChoke , there were usual suspects, of course; @BoltonBiFemCpl (they were brilliant, easily the best people there :D ), @Stew @thecuteguy (who we unfortunately lost to the iguanas), @Never_say_Never @Pearls @Miss-Sexy-Legs and the reigning champion @EyesOpening

However, this week's winners - with an impressive 25 points - are @Nigel&Julie , who get to wear the sparkly pants for a week. Then wash them.

That makes the league table look like this;
quizleague060417.png

So, @Stew still on top.... but only just! Roll on next week! :tiphat:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As Thursday settled down for the night, hoping to wake, butterfly-like, as a Friday, small animals started to scurry around the hidden mountain base of Social Swinging Central. We don't know what they chewed, exactly, but they managed to delay the grand opening night of The Cockwell Inn. However a band of hardy denizens managed to brave the vicious iguanas and furiously shout "BIKE!" at the quizmaster. There was an impressive debut from @StokeChoke , there were usual suspects, of course; @BoltonBiFemCpl (they were brilliant, easily the best people there :D ), @Stew @thecuteguy (who we unfortunately lost to the iguanas), @Never_say_Never @Pearls @Miss-Sexy-Legs and the reigning champion @EyesOpening

However, this week's winners - with an impressive 25 points - are @Nigel&Julie , who get to wear the sparkly pants for a week. Then wash them.

That makes the league table look like this;
View attachment 30526

So, @Stew still on top.... but only just! Roll on next week! :tiphat:
Now that is how to make a post and a table! :D