The Totally New Quiz Results And League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
(y)

Maybe we need a mascot of some kind, like Tufty or the Humphreys*, to remind people.

Cashy the Cache Cleaner? Cashy McCacheface?

*ask your parents, young people :rolleyes:

Uhmm Cache one meaning is treasure, I'm sure there must be a wombles connection in there :rolleyes:

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
14 February 2017
City
Luton
(y)

Maybe we need a mascot of some kind, like Tufty or the Humphreys*, to remind people.

Cashy the Cache Cleaner? Cashy McCacheface?

*ask your parents, young people :rolleyes:
A Wimbledon! Don't they clean Wimbledon common of all the rubbish and they seem to be floating around the site arm lol xx

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
Wtf is a Wimbledon? I typed bloody womble not Wimbledon! iPad has gremlins tonight lol xx
Not just tonight! I feel the pain of the autocorrect curse. Soon under the right moon the curse may be lifted but not of this night. Yay do the wombles sing tales of woe until the blessed moon arrives.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
No more busted internet for us and I have my secret weapon too if I can get her to listen that is. So look out quizzers

D

Deleted member 1030

:cry::cry::cry: you know what they say.. out of sight.. :(
Well, we're more hoping for out of earshot tbh :p
Now, madam, when did you last see these points? Can you describe them? Would you recognise them, if you saw them again?
We've got our top quiz people looking into it.
:D

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Well, we're more hoping for out of earshot tbh :p
Now, madam, when did you last see these points? Can you describe them? Would you recognise them, if you saw them again?
We've got our top quiz people looking into it.
:D
Oh do be quiet bloody womble!!
Yes yes i can describe said points they, where all gold n shiney and MINE!! Now where have you put them?!! :eek:

M

meet_the_fockers

Waves 2

Waves two points, found these on the pub flooor , anyone want them ? :tiphat:
What you doing crawling around in the sawdust? Get up off the floor man.. nope not mine? They is not GOLD.. :(