• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Theoretically, of course.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 6684

@SuperKing1981 ... I’d buy him a cat ... so he had a lovely pussy at home every night xxxxx
So sweet. I would buy you a pair of pilates strength rope, so you could stretch out more than what you can ...For you know what...And I know you like it!

M

Mel007

So sweet. I would buy you a pair of pilates strength rope, so you could stretch out more than what you can ...For you know what...And I know you like it!
Do you .... well I think you need to get a bit fitter for my needs @SuperKing1981 . Cos I will eat you for dinner lunch and tea .. so see you at milf on Wednesday ... xxx

D

Deleted member 6684

Do you .... well I think you need to get a bit fitter for my needs @SuperKing1981 . Cos I will eat you for dinner lunch and tea .. so see you at milf on Wednesday ... xxx
I am in the states this week and next. I will miss out on the social at Bury too. So will have to be Nov now and I am staying put to attend

4 July 2017
City
Corby

Hey if Admin and pearls are getting all that....

What am I getting?? I mean I've been working very, very hard recently too!

I mean I've had a real sweat on!

I mean I'm more than happy to share with them... Sharing is caring and all that xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey if Admin and pearls are getting all that....

What am I getting?? I mean I've been working very, very hard recently too!

I mean I've had a real sweat on!

I mean I'm more than happy to share with them... Sharing is caring and all that xx
Oh it certainly is Miss Lexi x

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…