This Thursday...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Our society likes to keep us in a constant state of fear which doesn’t help. The power lies in changing yourself, then you change the world.
Wrong. This is what humanity has done since inception. Simple fact of life. We're animals and will always have territorial instincts.
This is not about society keeping others in a constant state of fear at all. Some countries have massive, rich and powerful resources. They have every right to protect and defend them. Kuwait a prime example of that in the 1st Gulf War.

26 October 2018
Wrong. This is what humanity has done since inception. Simple fact of life. We're animals and will always have territorial instincts.
This is not about society keeping others in a constant state of fear at all. Some countries have massive, rich and powerful resources. They have every right to protect and defend them. Kuwait a prime example of that in the 1st Gulf War.

The sad truth is that the final conflict will not be about oil gold or any other of the fabulously expensive resources !
It will be over water , clean drinking water ! , there is no new water the water we have was here at the beginning , the dinosaurs drank the very same water !
Yet we continue to pollute !
And and where is probably the largest reserve of fresh water on the planet ? Lake Baikal in Russia , and we know how much they love to share !!!

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
We are, that’s true but we have the capacity to rise above instinctual behaviours. We don’t have to be a slave to our instincts, we can do so much better. :)

Xxx
And I hope we can all get there. But the desire has to be multilateral and currently there are still groups/religions/countries that just want to control/dominate others so we cant just live and love freely without all involved being on the same side.

19 March 2015
Yep, I meant it is monitored and controlled digitally, without the need of checkpoints with physical checks of shipments.
Everything (legit) is checked.
"monitored and controlled digitally" >> That is your border - even though you don't see it perhaps?
GCHQ and Kinetik will testify to this.
How do you think it's managed otherwise? Free trade without checks? Who manages the intake/output?
We are, that’s true but we have the capacity to rise above instinctual behaviours. We don’t have to be a slave to our instincts, we can do so much better. :)

Xxx
True, but that will not happen ever. For instance, my point there Kuwait. They were (are?) oil rich and worth £bn's ... who wouldn't want that?
Sadly that is money = greed = human weakness.
This is not about overcoming. It's actually who we are. We are built that way. Always has been. Some of us can and do choose to live our lives otherwise, but let's always remember that whatever you do, whatever you enjoy, whatever you love etc etc etc: someone has paid for it in whichever way was needed as payment.
Sadly, the world is not a rosy place with the sun shining 24/7 and green grasses everywhere we go, with luscious waterfalls and loving, beautiful, caring and considerate people everywhere.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Just the way it is and the way it will always be.
I may not want my apple to drop the floor from my tree, but it will.

19 March 2015
The sad truth is that the final conflict will not be about oil gold or any other of the fabulously expensive resources !
It will be over water , clean drinking water ! , there is no new water the water we have was here at the beginning , the dinosaurs drank the very same water !
Yet we continue to pollute !
And and where is probably the largest reserve of fresh water on the planet ? Lake Baikal in Russia , and we know how much they love to share !!!
Agreed. Water & clean air... The black gold days are gone. (And for the good).
What is an issue is tomorrow's world. (LOL remember that? :D ) and what we, greedy and taking people, are leaving the ones who follow us.
The cup is now poisoned and every man & his dog knows it.
Not strictly inline with the OP all this but it's definitely relevant.
It's a sad state of affairs our world. We have killed it.
In the words of Jim Morrison himself :notworthy:

"What have they done to the earth?
What have they done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered
and ripped her and bit her
Stuck her with knives
in the side of the dawn
and tied her with fences
and dragged her down."

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Everything (legit) is checked.
"monitored and controlled digitally" >> That is your border - even though you don't see it perhaps?
GCHQ and Kinetik will testify to this.
How do you think it's managed otherwise? Free trade without checks? Who manages the intake/output?

The point I was making is that with the digital border there is no need for a hard border. With physical checkpoints and roadblocks etc, There must be a border but in this day and age we can manage without the guards checking every vehicle and shipment thus freeing the borders for trade to flow rapidly without constraints.

19 March 2015
The point I was making is that with the digital border there is no need for a hard border. With physical checkpoints and roadblocks etc, There must be a border but in this day and age we can manage without the guards checking every vehicle and shipment thus freeing the borders for trade to flow rapidly without constraints.
Yes, but you still have to pass physical products don't you? That cannot be done digitally.
How many people want to smuggle arms, drugs, money, women, children (as slaves) all through open as well as closed borders?
Borders exist for a reason and they have to remain as such. To think otherwise is a fallacy. Sorry just being very realistic.
One can dream. But I dream daily all my hard work and efforts in life pay off. Doesn't mean to say they will..... but the dream is oft enough to stay alive and keep doing, no?

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Agreed. Water & clean air... The black gold days are gone. (And for the good).
What is an issue is tomorrow's world. (LOL remember that? :D ) and what we, greedy and taking people, are leaving the ones who follow us.
The cup is now poisoned and every man & his dog knows it.
Not strictly inline with the OP all this but it's definitely relevant.
It's a sad state of affairs our world. We have killed it.
In the words of Jim Morrison himself :notworthy:

"What have they done to the earth?
What have they done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered
and ripped her and bit her
Stuck her with knives
in the side of the dawn
and tied her with fences
and dragged her down."

Aaaah thats fine.

Elon Musk will soon have us living on Mars so we can have a whole other planet to fuck up.

I AM JOKING. I am actually quite a green ecological type fella really. X G

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Yes, but you still have to pass physical products don't you? That cannot be done digitally.
How many people want to smuggle arms, drugs, money, women, children (as slaves) all through open as well as closed borders?
Borders exist for a reason and they have to remain as such. To think otherwise is a fallacy. Sorry just being very realistic.
One can dream. But I dream daily all my hard work and efforts in life pay off. Doesn't mean to say they will..... but the dream is oft enough to stay alive and keep doing, no?
Yep I agree, was just saying that the Ulster/Eire border does not need to be a hard border. With a digital border monitoring trade backed up by existing forces we would not need to go back to a Hard Border with checkpoints. In response to a post about the Good Friday and border controls in Ireland. I think we have mostly the same views. The illegal trade will always continue but being part of the E.U. or not will have no affect on that.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
We don’t have to sit back and think this is how it is and this is how we are. I believe we can always choose a kinder option...granted, at times, it’s a lot harder but it is possible.

Xxx
We can and should try to choose a kinder option........but also be aware that others might not and some will choose the meaner more vicious aggresive option.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Now I was going to reply at some of the comments made but I decided.

One, I’m not clever enough to understand some of the very intelligent replies here

Two, I’m blonde underneath the red

Three, I’ve noticed men don’t stand a chance

Four, I’m not into politics unless I become an MP

Five, this country voted and that vote should be respected.

Or I could reply with my non intelligent comment. Or I could go back to my natural colour.

I’ll think on it. :cool:

19 March 2015
Now I was going to reply at some of the comments made but I decided.

One, I’m not clever enough to understand some of the very intelligent replies here

Two, I’m blonde underneath the red

Three, I’ve noticed men don’t stand a chance

Four, I’m not into politics unless I become an MP

Five, this country voted and that vote should be respected.

Or I could reply with my non intelligent comment. Or I could go back to my natural colour.

I’ll think on it. :cool:
:eek: You? MP? Ommm...
If you think we're fucked now.... :whistle: