This Thursday...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
When I lived in Belfast, all of my bosses - I had three different jobs - regularly did business in the South. A hard border would have a serious impact on their income and I would imagine many others. I think it’s more than just being/not being part of the U.K. :)

Xxx
But there is no need for a hard border. There is hardly ever a need for a hard border in most places on this beautiful planet, U.S mexico granted but that is due to the drug routes there.

L

Louise94

But there is no need for a hard border. There is hardly ever a need for a hard border in most places on this beautiful planet, U.S mexico granted but that is due to the drug routes there.

In my Utopia, there’s no such thing as countries and borders. The planet isn’t carved up, we’re not told where we can and can’t go, we share resources with kindness and everyone’s just nice to each other. :D

I’ll just keep dreaming... xxx

D

Deleted member 13437

In my Utopia, there’s no such thing as countries and borders. The planet isn’t carved up, we’re not told where we can and can’t go, we share resources with kindness and everyone’s just nice to each other. :D

Yes.. borders will always be there until people keep having thoughts of this is mine and that is yours..mentality.

Territorialism is bad for dogs ..so we spay and neuter them.. what about men?

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff

Ditto here. In a utopia we are all free to do as we feel. Without the intrusion of governments trying to exert power over the population.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Same can be applied to the M.E though on that basis...
Where do you think most of the heroin and coca produce comes from?
Naive at best, to say we don't need borders tbh..
Especially when there is so much, too much corruption in this world. o_O

Ditto here. In a utopia we are all free to do as we feel. Without the intrusion of governments trying to exert power over the population.
Ai ai ai.
Say that to say, for a sheer example, Israel and Palestine. Pakistan/India...

L

Louise94

Yes.. borders will always be there until people keep having thoughts of this is mine and that is yours..mentality.

Territorialism is bad for dogs ..so we spay and neuter them.. what about men?

Our society likes to keep us in a constant state of fear which doesn’t help. The power lies in changing yourself, then you change the world.

Xxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I find it so hard to understand.. Brexit - yes .. but no hard border needed anywhere except US and Mexico. Wow..how come? #justtryingtounderstandisall.
The majority of trade /customs is done digitally. Switzerland trades without hard borders, South america trades without hard borders, Africa trades without hard borders, the border between most south east asian countries is a road with no checkpoints, Large trade routes are electronically monitored with shipment manifests etc