What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Tights Fetish

PRG978

PV
Sprtr
Hi,

Does anyone else on this site have a tights fetish? I love wearing them (when it's cooler) and love having sex whilst my wife and I are wearing them.

My favourite ones are M&S blue or barely black 10 denier sheer tights. I know it's a bit weird, but I'm sure we all have our little kinks.

- P

PRG978

PV
Sprtr
You do indeed. I tried five denier once :eek: I never made it out the door :D
haha yeah know what you mean.....

I did go to sex therapist once, to try and stop my fetish as it was a bit out of hand... I got rid of my stash of tights, but it lasted for about a month then I was tempted back to buying more tights :( I think I will forever be a tights fetishist

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
haha yeah know what you mean.....

I did go to sex therapist once, to try and stop my fetish as it was a bit out of hand... I got rid of my stash of tights, but it lasted for about a month then I was tempted back to buying more tights :( I think I will forever be a tights fetishist
There is nothing wrong with it and if it’s what you enjoy then fantastic. (y)