Toys...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Come on guys quick chat, we've discussed pegging so do you ladies and gents enjoy toys from stap ons to fluffy bunnies ;):oops::eek::pxx

Reactions: Admin
F

forest_pete

Toys are a good addition, at the end of the day they can do wonderful things that the human body cant do. Used correctly can make good sex amazing sex

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Toys are a good addition, at the end of the day they can do wonderful things that the human body cant do. Used correctly can make good sex amazing sex
Everyone is playing safe on this subject me thinks...Definitly need more kinky details of you all but good reply @forest_pete :whipping:

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
And yes I am cracking the whips today...In that kind of mood xxx

F

forest_pete

Ok my fav toy I bought for a meet was a remote love egg. When me and said lady went for a meal in a restaurant I had the remote in my pocket playing with the speed whilst she withered in ecstasy. The soup went everywhere and because we couldn't stop laughing were asked to leave xx

Reactions: AstralLove and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ok my fav toy I bought for a meet was a remote love egg. When me and said lady went for a meal in a restaurant I had the remote in my pocket playing with the speed whilst she withered in ecstasy. The soup went everywhere and because we couldn't stop laughing were asked to leave xx
Haha love it and have a simular toy with remote up to a good distance and @Wet_Cotton is very good at hitting the button when Im in conversation with a client and Ive had some very strange looks but love the control of it hehe xx

F

forest_pete

Tied with ice and then left...Now that is what I call sexy xx
I have loads in mind but need to try them out. I need to buy a big fishing net for one though..... Insert kinky laugh xx

Reactions: Lace