Toys...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Leather

Strapless are awful and have given them a go but tbh a complete waste of time and money..
position has to be perfect and move and you've had it,game over lol xxo_O;):love:

Reactions: Admin and Lace
M

MrT

Strapless are awful and have given them a go but tbh a complete waste of time and money..
position has to be perfect and move and you've had it,game over lol xxo_O;):love:

Voice of experience is better than any marketing spin!! I did read a review where the girl said wearing underwear over them helped a lot.

Reactions: Admin and Lace
L

Leather

Voice of experience is better than any marketing spin!! I did read a review where the girl said wearing underwear over them helped a lot.
Couldnt cope with the knickers lol and shall stick with my old faithfulls haha (y):p

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Hmm interesting. I shall keep this in mind @MrT !
The old faithfulls, traditional ones certainly do keep things together... :doggy:

Reactions: Lace
S

SteveSub

I have a friend who likes to use a large stainless steel dildo on me, but he keeps it in the fridge for an hour or two before we meet. What a sensation when he slides it all the way home in one easy movement (for him at least...)

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I have a friend who likes to use a large stainless steel dildo on me, but he keeps it in the fridge for an hour or two before we meet. What a sensation when he slides it all the way home in one easy movement (for him at least...)
Well that woke me up on this fine morning @SteveSub ;):p:D

S

SteveSub

You lucky man! One of my many fantasies involves a lady with a nice long strap on...

S

SteveSub

I've had to make do with the real thing, but, with the exception of a couple of black guys that I've been fortunate enough to meet in the past, most haven't really been long enough to make my toes curl... which is why I fantasise about a lady with a strap on. Female curves are a lot more enjoyable as well.

S

SwindonSwingers

Well, those of you interested in expanding your 'collection' of toys, if you're attending Swindon Swingers, Or have had the change to visit Touch Sauna's Website, their TOYS are selling well!! and not badly priced if i say so myself ,) xx

Reactions: Admin
A

AstralLove

Mine seem very boring after reading the previous posts lol, I like glass dildos, I have 2, Mr glass and Mr pink, they have fun bumps and round bits and fit my bits very well. Xxx lol

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lovers_For_Life

Toys..? Who mentioned Toys...? Yes!! Love them. You want a list.... Could take a while.. In approximate size order...:D

Bullets (2), Lelo Mia, Lelo Lyla (remote love egg), Glass Dildos (2 - both Icicles), Fun Factory Delight, Wands (2 - both BodyWand, mains powered). All are good. The Mia would be our single best recommendation. So small, easy to recharge (via USB), yet easily does the bizz...... and looks like a Lipstick or USB pen drive... :rolleyes:

Does a Sybian count as a toy....? o_O

Reactions: Admin and Pearls