Toys...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Lovers_For_Life

@Admin - thanks - linky pls...?

Just done a very quick, rather random price comparison, on a few items (Lelo Mia, ID Lube, etc). It seems if Bondara stock the item, they seem to be significantly cheaper...... than You Know Who.... But, their Returns policy is not the same.... :(

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No problem, and as for returns.. hmm well - can't comment really I suppose.
if you view home and go from one of the banners on the ads;
http://socialswinging.com/

Your discount will be applied and settled upon checkout etc.
We also get monthly discount offers too. :)

Reactions: Pearls
L

Lovers_For_Life

@Admin - Got it - link saved, thanks...!

IMO, the Other Toy Site is slowly but surely becoming less and less 'generous', as it becomes bigger. The loyalty scheme has been revised, the offers are less attractive and the minimum order for free P&P is now £20 - was £10. Its a business.... :unsure:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes and with Bondara it's FREE shipping, and not only do you get a discount when being a member (5% as standard) you get our discount and more on anything else they do.
We also get offers for things like his & hers and so on..
I should post more here when we get them...

As for the other site, yes sadly as they're becoming bigger, they're forgetting their roots. It happens.. Business etc. I don't like it as much as you my friend.. (n)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh and PS if the offer still stand for our extra discount, please use this code at checkout to save more;
SWING15

27 April 2015
Seems to have spurts, We just got some new glass ones, very smooth and ultra slippy when lubed, and feel divine if refrigerated for a while before hand hmmmm xxx

Reactions: kopinov
27 April 2015
Rather Freudian....? Some toys do do that........ :D
Yes and we have many of all shapes sizes and other materials, however, just making the point of how the glass feels when inserted as opposed to other materials more commonly used, and thought I would just mention it in the spirit of keeping the thread open lol xxx

L

Lovers_For_Life

Sorry - I was suggesting some Toys can cause Ladies to squirt - in spurts...? Never mind... ;)

We have Glass, Hard Plastic and Rubber/Silicone based toys - all good in different ways......:whistle:

27 April 2015
Oooops, sorry, little early for reading between the lines lol, Hmmm glass for us is new, I love the feel, inside xxx though, can leave you a little tender if used as I really enjoy things (firmly) lol xxx

Reactions: Admin
K

kopinov

My favourite toy is the set of under-bed restraints which I've upgraded with inescapable leather wrist cuffs. I also like my e-stim kit and home-made stockade.
I might see if I can lay out all my toys and take a snap, when I have some free time.

K

kopinov

Sounds good Mr Kopinov.. ;) (y)
Thanks, I do love experimenting with them. My next creation is a new design of stockade which will secure a subject by its sheer weight alone - somewhere in the order of 200kg - whilst allowing unhindered access from behind.
:surprise: