Toys...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Does a Sybian count as a toy....? o_O
OOOOh Mind Boggling, and yes it should do Lol !! Well Mrs A Team and I, have a box for home, and a mini suitcase for meets lol, all rechargeable some glass, all knobbly and bumpy and thick for the feel good factor but all very well used, The favourite has to be the rechargeable Wand, Hmmmmm very satisfying in a very deep way Lol xx and loads of toy wipes, and loads of lube, (Nothing worse than a dry toy in certain situations :eek: ) and we agree Toys are a very healthy addition to anyone's playtime regime. Great Thread xxxx :giggle::giggle::)

Reactions: Admin
L

Lovers_For_Life

@The-A-Team - ;) - 'Syd' can boggle all sorts of things.... Especial using his 'Attachments' - the Jumbo challenge has yet to be completed.... ;) Check on sybian.com for the dimensions....!!
Yes, Lube is a must - we have 'plain', flavoured & silicone - and wipes a-pleanty from a well known supermarket... Lube can so totally transform things, it should be considered a Toy..!! Just keep the silicone based ones away from any silicone toys - it casr soften/dissolve them..... :sick:
We have a large 'Craft' Bag for transporting ours - plus the odd Flogger or Violet Wand..... :sneaky:

@Pearls - Thank you... :love: We have 'tested' a few... Those unworthy get returned.... :rolleyes:
We do really like the Lelo Mia though.... :D Small, discrete, and still blows your socks off...! Believe the WeVibe Tango is similar...?

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Yes agree here with Pearls Lelo are quality and yes expensive but worth every penny xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
L

Lovers_For_Life

Yes agree here with Pearls Lelo are quality and yes expensive but worth every penny xxxx
We really must carry out further testing on the Lyla remote egg. The remote even works through brick walls......!! I understand that its quite good fun at parties.... or so I was told.... with the remote being passed around, so the lady simply doesn't know who is controlling the egg......
Probably just a story.... :whistle: I mean - who would do something like that....?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We really must carry out further testing on the Lyla remote egg. The remote even works through brick walls......!! I understand that its quite good fun at parties.... or so I was told.... with the remote being passed around, so the lady simply doesn't know who is controlling the egg......
Probably just a story.... :whistle: I mean - who would do something like that....?

haha that's eggcellent.. You crack me up with the way you write :D
I know you're not yolking about that either :whipping: :good_shafting:

Reactions: Pearls and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ok In our situation Cottons is always in control and she is very good at using this at checkouts at supermarkets....
It is a very enjoyable experience and even though I do get caught out from time to time xxxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
L

Lovers_For_Life

@Admin - Bad, very bad.... :D:D
Keep it up, and you might just get a spanking.... :whipping:

@Shiraz - We trust this sort of thing only happens in quality supermarkets.....??
'Caught Out'... Oh dear... You might drop all your cards....... :whistle:

27 April 2015
Ooooooooh don't tempt me lol xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh well, seems like I may have dropped myself in it then! :eek:
I look forward to it haha :whipping:

Reactions: Lace
L

Lovers_For_Life

@The-A-Team - Lols. Our review is on The Other Toy Site..... Wouldn't mention it here.

I see Bondara are significantly cheaper than.... for the Lyla - glad I didn't pay full price - I got it in the Xmas sale.... ;)

@Admin - Only if we catch you.......

Reactions: Pearls and Lace

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We have offers here from Bondara and you instantly save about 15% if buying through our affiliate links.
:D

Oh and you still get your usual discounts on the shop too, so you can save a considerable amount actually. ;)

27 April 2015
We have offers here from Bondara and you instantly save about 15% if buying through our affiliate links.
:D

Oh and you still get your usual discounts on the shop too, so you can save a considerable amount actually. ;)
We're from yorkshire lol xxx

Reactions: Pearls