• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Ultimate Turn Offs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meet_the_fockers

You do of course know the song ..hotel california.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
X

XX

Jed put your teddies back in the cot and stay, you stated your opinion which you have every right to but used a word 'Obese' which caused offence to a few, rightly or wrongly and probabably not how you meant it to be taken. We can't argue as we too have preferences, one of which is age, C doesn't want to play with anyone older than her dad, which rules you out, for example

Take it as it is meant, it's an internet forum and not always easy to see the tone in which posts are made. Hardly a big deal.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Why do I need to be mindful if I didn't break any rules ?
To be mindful of the consideration of others..
1st. Transvestites (sorry I know each to their own and all that but it turns me off)
1st. Obesity
These two..
Whilst you didn't break the rules, you were only asked to be mindful of such comments in future.
We're a very diverse site with many t-girls, TS ladies, and more.. This can be viewed as offensive to those. It's a gentle reminder to just please be mindful of others.

As I mentioned, you are free to voice an opinion but people are also free to disagree.
I will refrain from deleting your information, media & account etc until you decide.

M

meet_the_fockers

I shall put an end to it.. you are clearly jumping up n down
Surely you can see/understand that you don't need to be rule breaking to be mindful.. i was actually asking you to be mindful of peoples feelings..
As far as i am concerned my discussion.. and Opinions on the matter are done.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay on it. Good luck for the future.

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Wait wait wait hang on a in, you like watersports but nothing sexual?????

is it a turn on? do you feel submissive to the person you are being peed on by? or do you do the peeing and just feel empowered by peeing on someone?

im losted
Perhaps he meant canoeing?

Reactions: Admin and MrTrilB
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…