Ultimate Turn Offs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Bad teeth send me running... Also terrible footwear/toenails... Think sandals with yellowish nails peeping through or sandals with white socks...yuk

Ok the usual hygiene but feet for me also.... I hate ugly feet with bad nails, I always look at feet first :sick::sick:xx

well nothing worse than bad feet lol.

For me it hygiene as with most people i do like good personal hygiene. but for me the biggest turn off is over powering aftershaves and perfumes as you can taste them for days after urggghhh

Bad feet sandals and footwear you say eh? :D Boy have I got a treat for you.... :D :whistle::whistle:

toes.jpg

D

Deleted member 1402

*hides hobbit feet* nobody is gonna want to meet me with my feet!

On a serious note, hygiene is top of my list. I met a guy once on an outdoor meet. As soon as he unzipped his flies on his trousers, I puked all over him as the stench was unreal. I was so embarrassed, said I didn't feel well and fled from the woods. Rank!
Heavy smokers too, with nicotine stained fingers and ashtray breath.
Overly hairy genitals. Trim it, there's no need for it to be covering your inner thighs and almost down to the knees.
Drunk swingers. If you need to be pissed, you shouldn't be swinging. A couple of glasses of vino or your fave tipple is fine, but bottles of it, just no!!!

D

Deleted member 1402

Blimey you hygiene freaks.. whats wrong with a bit of cheese among freinds :D.

Yep
Turn offs..hygiene.
pubes thats dangle down to your knees.
hairy backs.. and thats just the ladies :D
bullies.
The.. im so hot look at me/im up my arse brigade.
I like my cheese on crackers, not mens nobs! Smegma is wrong on every level. :censored:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

vomit-girl-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000651-large.gif~c200
Yummyyýý

Reactions: Pearls