What A Girl Wants

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

Well I know how naughty I am... ask the boys!!! Come on boys ..what you going to admit to..

M

Mel007

Com on guys .. three sexy women .. what more could you want.. tell us your fantasys.. we will give you the real deal .xxx @Sammy and @ debE

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Neil here and I would just like to say that men are easy, men want love men want variety men sometimes want a dirty slut and sometimes a tender lover. We sometimes want to feel in charge and sometimes want to give it all up to you. None of us feel the same about sex but to a man we love the one we are with.
Pick the bones out of that lot :D

N xxx

M

Mel007

Neil here and I would just like to say that men are easy, men want love men want variety men sometimes want a dirty slut and sometimes a tender lover. We sometimes want to feel in charge and sometimes want to give it all up to you. None of us feel the same about sex but to a man we love the one we are with.
Pick the bones out of that lot :D

N xxx

M

Mel007

Yea of course.. we are all like that but this post is about your fantasys and three women with naughty thoughts so .. divide the two.xx

M

Mel007

Tie me up - with me wearing tights and tease me until I burst
We can do that .. on a message board a little difficult but post some pics on here.. and we will take a look and give you our opinion xxgo for it. Xx

P

PRG978

Wearing office clothes and pretend to be in an office and catching the office junior wearing tights under my suit(me - I wish) and play with me

M

Mel007

Wearing office clothes and pretend to be in an office and catching the office junior wearing tights under my suit(me - I wish) and play with me
I can see that.. that's horny and naughty and sexy all at once.. bet you are feeling turned on now