What A Girl Wants

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

PRG978

Ain't got a pink one just s purple one snd a black one and an Orontes one and a green one and seven others

WOW such a collection... Any colour will do .... How long would it take for you to cum?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
V here and I want exactly what I get everyday love, attention, laughs, hugs made to feel good and mostly to be fucked either slow and sensual or good and hard. Neil got his dominant side out on Saturday and I bloody loved it I like all that.

M

Mel007

V here and I want exactly what I get everyday love, attention, laughs, hugs made to feel good and mostly to be fucked either slow and sensual or good and hard. Neil got his dominant side out on Saturday and I bloody loved it I like all that.
So join in this answers and give the guys a good time on chat

P

PRG978

My man being sexy and rude and really horny.. he is such sexy and very soft in his sexuality so I love his tongue and his cock and his kissing? And he's my business partner so we are full on all day

Nice - You don't get much work done then lol

M

Mel007

Nice - You don't get much work done then lol
Actually we are a team.. always have been. And yes we do but I know his face so he looks at m and I know his thoughts... good time this afternoonXxx

T

The_Bibas

And what about what girls want... Or is this just a pathetic boy thread?

XxxBibaxxX

M

Mel007

WOW such a collection... Any colour will do .... How long would it take for you to cum?
Well I'm stud antidepressents so it's hard.. need special handling but got a loving hubby so we work it out