What A Girl Wants

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
What a girl wants? Well now that depends on the girl, but in my oh so limited experience, they want to be made to feel like the centre of the universe for just a moment (sometimes that moment is oh too brief :rofl:) to feel like they are tumbling through the cosmos wrapped in the arms of someone who they can pleasure as much as they are pleasured, to nurture and be nourished by a partner that makes them feel safe, equal. And at last when they come to rest in a symphony of breathless sighs, they want to look into someones eyes and see that which was, will forever be, a moment lived and seared into the memory....

but what the feck would I know... single meh!

D

Deleted member 6485

What a girl wants? Well now that depends on the girl, but in my oh so limited experience, they want to be made to feel like the centre of the universe for just a moment (sometimes that moment is oh too brief :rofl:) to feel like they are tumbling through the cosmos wrapped in the arms of someone who they can pleasure as much as they are pleasured, to nurture and be nourished by a partner that makes them feel safe, equal. And at last when they come to rest in a symphony of breathless sighs, they want to look into someones eyes and see that which was, will forever be, a moment lived and seared into the memory....

Such a way with words....

T

The_Bibas

No you give it you own thing.. totally a personal threat for your own sexy personal opinions and thoughts.. know caking arse or licking it.xxx
I am not sure what caking and arse is..
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

We want to be the centre of the universe indefinitely hun.. That's where so many men go wrong...
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 6485

Life is one big sexy thought...
It sure is, but sometimes those thoughts are best kept inside of ones head.
I know exactly what i like, what i want, but its all part of that discovery when you meet people...gor them to discover that.
It takes the intimacy and sensual out of it if 'everybody' can just see in a message what your about. Wheres the pleasure in that? (And sorry, im crap at wording things if it dont make sense lol) x

M

Mel007

I know exactly what i like, what i want, but its all part of that discovery when you meet people...gor them to discover that.
It takes the intimacy and sensual out of it if 'everybody' can just see in a message what your about. Wheres the pleasure in that? (And sorry, im crap at wording things if it dont make sense lol) x
Then thats what you want.. so its the answer.. And the discovery is a very personal thing. XXX

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I agree with this but I think there is also that hope that someone else might find that thing that you didn't know you liked.... xx

M

Mel007

I agree with this but I think there is also that hope that someone else might find that thing that you didn't know you liked.... xx
Well Im very open minded and love discovering new things.. (ask @Miss_Sexy_Legs) proving that you can teach an old dog new tricks.. So guys Im open to all suggestions. XXXXX Need to leave for wedding so speak latter and looking forward to all kinds of ideas.