What A Girl Wants

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

So how much was sex on your mind today. Did you think about it.. if so in what context?

M

Mel007

I spent the day amusing myself with thinking about what the people I was talking to looked like nude and wondering if the could cope with my very explicit sexy talk.. keeps my mind active!!!!!

Reactions: MP386
25 July 2016
I spent the day amusing myself with thinking about what the people I was talking to looked like nude and wondering if the could cope with my very explicit sexy talk.. keeps my mind active!!!!!
You can think of me nude anytime and as for the very explicit talk that's the way I like it ;)

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
M

Mel007

Explicit AND respectful. Not gratuitously filthy cos I like to get off on it.. there's a difference.. any one disagree?

Reactions: Terryg
25 July 2016
Explicit AND respectful. Not gratuitously filthy cos I like to get off on it.. there's a difference.. any one disagree?
No disagreement from me. You cant beat a slow build up of sexy chat with pos a few pics thrown in to get off on ;)

M

Mel007

No disagreement from me. You cant beat a slow build up of sexy chat with pos a few pics thrown in to get off on ;)
I know Colin,I know and nothing wrong with that.. I enjoy that chat... it's just got to live up to the real thing... now that's the challenge!!!