What Are You Reading?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1463

I'm reading a few books at the moment (depends where I am)
I've just started Game of Thrones as a friend recommended & said way better than the TV programme which I mostly fell asleep to. I've got the first two novels so far taking up almost half a bookshelf.
I'm reading The Island. Victoria Hislop. (My bath book) I've read others and love the details she uses for the places.
I used to read more but little ones dictate. (n)
If anyone can speak Italian tho I am in need of a casual chat as I'm halfway through the duolingo course. Not planning on finishing these books until this is complete :lol:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm reading a few books at the moment (depends where I am)
I've just started Game of Thrones as a friend recommended & said way better than the TV programme which I mostly fell asleep to. I've got the first two novels so far taking up almost half a bookshelf.
I'm reading The Island. Victoria Hislop. (My bath book) I've read others and love the details she uses for the places.
I used to read more but little ones dictate. (n)
If anyone can speak Italian tho I am in need of a casual chat as I'm halfway through the duolingo course. Not planning on finishing these books until this is complete :lol:
In Bocca al luppa :D

D

Deleted member 1030

Well, currently, over 1500 new posts :eek: but I've recently finished Utopia for Realists by Rutger Bremen, which argues the case for a 15 hour working week and a Universal Basic Income. Mind-blowing stuff.

19 March 2015
Well, currently, over 1500 new posts :eek: but I've recently finished Utopia for Realists by Rutger Bremen, which argues the case for a 15 hour working week and a Universal Basic Income. Mind-blowing stuff.
Remind me to give to you my Urantia book. Of which I was told I was too open minded to read.....
It’ll blow you. Away like :D