What Are You Reading?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Just got back into my reading again after watching Martina Cole's ladykillers, one of my friends recommended her books. I am reading her book called Two Women and I can't put it down it's so good.

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm on volume 8 of a 15 volume series called The Golden Age of Science Fiction. Each volume has 50 stories in it so it's taking some time, I think I have taken 4 years to get this far. I only read a little before sleeping these days, I used to read all the time day and night when a PC wasn't around.

N xxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
G listed the titles he'd save if our house was on fire, but in all honesty he's currently reading any one of countless free smutty downloads from Amazon's Kindle store (There are THOUSANDS!!!).
I generally only read txts or FB posts/memes, or NASA/space related articles, and only discovered my low level dyslexia aged 27.
Ready Player One is my fave fiction EVER (Ernest Cline, 2011). A perfect blend of the future of our web technology fused with the ultimate gaming and music/ movie history of the 1980s. Only book I've ever read in under a week. Recently converted to movie format, which, tho straying occasionally, is actually really bloody good!
Also, The Damage Done (Warren Fellows, 1997) is a gut wrenching personal account of an Australian man's 12yrs in a Thai prison. It's occasionally harrowing, utterly fascinating, and the only book I've ever read 3 times.
XxRy

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
G listed the titles he'd save if our house was on fire, but in all honesty he's currently reading any one of countless free smutty downloads from Amazon's Kindle store (There are THOUSANDS!!!).
I generally only read txts or FB posts/memes, or NASA/space related articles, and only discovered my low level dyslexia aged 27.
Ready Player One is my fave fiction EVER (Ernest Cline, 2011). A perfect blend of the future of our web technology fused with the ultimate gaming and music/ movie history of the 1980s. Only book I've ever read in under a week. Recently converted to movie format, which, tho straying occasionally, is actually really bloody good!
Also, The Damage Done (Warren Fellows, 1997) is a gut wrenching personal account of an Australian man's 12yrs in a Thai prison. It's occasionally harrowing, utterly fascinating, and the only book I've ever read 3 times.
XxRy

I just recently watched Ready Player One and enjoyed it, might give the book a read someday.

I'm not currently reading a book as other things have occupied my time, but I have many books waiting to be read.

D

Deleted member 10361

My daughter got me Becoming Michelle Obama as a pressie to take with me to hospital, I had my op on the 5th I keep picking it up then putting it down, alas my phone and the TV have taken priority, especially my 600lb life and Caribbean life on TLC :)

18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
I have just bought ‘stop biting the tail you’re chasing’, a Buddhist meditation book recommended by a friend who suggested that I overthink things :)

I plan to start it tomorrow.

Reactions: MP386
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have just bought ‘stop biting the tail you’re chasing’, a Buddhist meditation book recommended by a friend who suggested that I overthink things :)

I plan to start it tomorrow.
I find vodka works best :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don’t drink because I just can’t tolerate alcohol - half a glass of wine = dancing on tables then a three day hangover.

I so wish this wasn’t the case! :(
But that’s wine. You need to try one of my cocktails or three :cool::D

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Stephen King - The Outsider

I'm a big SK fan, I love his horrors and his style of writing. I'm about 100 pages in and not too sure about this book. It's a murder mystery type thing, but I'll slog through and read it until the end.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Stephen King - The Outsider

I'm a big SK fan, I love his horrors and his style of writing. I'm about 100 pages in and not too sure about this book. It's a murder mystery type thing, but I'll slog through and read it until the end.
I’m on Ok magazine :D good pics too :whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485