What Puts You Off

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

More than 1 or 2 pics of the same part of the body uploaded in one go! Do we really need to see copious pics of your bits! They look the same whether you take the pic from below, side, other side or front above :p:notworthy::X3::X3::whistle: S xxx

Reactions: Therapon
7 October 2019
City
Wolverhampton
Smelly people, people who can't take no for an answer... I could go on but I'd be here all day :censored:xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You view it and you have some classy looking female or couple in the pics, middle aged and you look at the status..

Wanna F....
horny and looking

Fake :rolleyes:

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Years ago we were talking to a couple from Bristol. They both floated our boat, it seemed like we floated their's. Then, from one of their messages we found out......................................

They were both council parking attendants.

That was the end of that.

Fucking parasites.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Years ago we were talking to a couple from Bristol. They both floated our boat, it seemed like we floated their's. Then, from one of their messages we found out......................................

They were both council parking attendants.

That was the end of that.

Fucking parasites.

Why because they had a job

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
More than 1 or 2 pics of the same part of the body uploaded in one go! Do we really need to see copious pics of your bits! They look the same whether you take the pic from below, side, other side or front above :p:notworthy::X3::X3::whistle: S xxx
What are you saying you don't want to look at a thousand photos of someones elbow just from slightly different angles

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Personally I hope I'd never turn down a potential meet purely on the basis of someones job. So what have parking attendants ever done to you that makes you class them all as being the same?

I was a courier on a motorcycle and in a van for years. It was a daily battle against them. Let alone all the time I spent at the appeals tribunal on what seemed at times a monthly basis. It is a parasitic occupation and I have no time for them at all. I certainly wouldn't want to fuck one.

Unless it Was up the arse,

with the rough end of a pineapple,

wrapped in barbed wire

Steve

L

LizandChris

I was a courier on a motorcycle and in a van for years. It was a daily battle against them. Let alone all the time I spent at the appeals tribunal on what seemed at times a monthly basis. It is a parasitic occupation and I have no time for them at all. I certainly wouldn't want to fuck one.

wrapped in barbed wire

Steve
I'm sensing some slight hostility here.

D

Deleted member 11852

wrapped in barbed wire

Steve
Maybe they should send them in to sort these protesters out..a few parking tickets might get the useless cretins moving..w..:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

wrapped in barbed wire

Steve

We all need a job to keep a roof over our heads and to feed the family. Some people are fortunate to have the job of their dreams, others have to work at whatever they can. My partners brother is a traffic warden, he works because he has no other option, he been attacked several times and also stabed, all so that his kids can eat.
I personally find your description somewhat derogatory and whilst I may not like all wardens they are needed to stop people parking wherever they like because they can't be bothered to walk more that 20 metres, or think they have a divine right to park where they like. Yes some are little hitlers but I would never class them all as such.