What Puts You Off

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
Look, I know and understand it’s a preference - but imagine saying no or only interested in - white/black/ethnic/Indian/Chinese etc etc.
I don’t even see colour!! Even saying that goes against my views.
I’ll never understand it I guess. How people see others and desire to meet only ethnic or “Asian men” as is notorious elsewhere. Don’t know. Maybe it’s just me.
We’re all human. I’ll never get it.
Not a criticism either, just my POV.

That said, on the flip of that coin, I’ve had someone not so long ago say to me that I couldn’t possibly engage on the subject of BBC and the terms as I’m white and he’s black so he owns it.
Thus I have no opinion by default. :confused:
So you can use the term, others can state that’s what they look for but if I mention that some women like it / dislike it or whatever my point is - it’s null & void because I’m a Limey. o_O
Sadly the race card is often played on flabswingers and not in favour of “white”

10 July 2018
No white men! Really. I mean in this day and age have we come down to colour preferences
Why are people referring to colour in their info?
I certainly wouldn’t
Crazy shit
As I’ve previously said, I long ago took the line that people’s preferences are their own, and I treat them as gospel.

They may or may not be mine, but whatever they are (racial, age, sexual preferences) I assume they’re there for a reason.

To me, saying ‘no white men’ is just like ‘no-one over 40’ or ‘must like water sports’; just a sexual preference. Doesn’t mean nor imply that’s their preferences outside the bedroom; it’s just Their Thing, Sexually.

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
What puts us off... well there’s a list! Haha

Rudeness, unclean, bareback, judgemental... just a few :rofl:

In all honesty, if people treat us BOTH with respect, then we treat them the same way (y)

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
When a person (usually a bloke) messages with "hey beautyful. I wanna fuk u gud. U close 2 me".

Ugh.
Swiftest way to BlockedVille.

Reactions: Colin and fincon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
When a person (usually a bloke) messages with "hey beautyful. I wanna fuk u gud. U close 2 me".

Ugh.
Swiftest way to BlockedVille.
Blokes what they like :rofl: ..... Blockedville I don’t want to go there :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Oooh you down with the kids and that gobbledygook??
Of course :whistle: what he was saying was Hello , your a beautiful young lady , you live close ,and in old skool :D he’d like to give her a good seeing too :tiphat:.... nothing like blowing your own trumpet ... about how good you are :rofl:

26 October 2018
Of course :whistle: what he was saying was Hello , your a beautiful young lady , you live close ,and in old skool :D he’d like to give her a good seeing too :tiphat:.... nothing like blowing your own trumpet ... about how good you are :rofl:
Then why didn’t he just say that !

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Young people of today have no idea how to spell, hold a conversation and have lost the art of flirting.
I so agree with you, the temptation to correct there, their, they’re and your, you’re is my worse fault on the threads :rofl::whipping:

19 March 2015
I so agree with you, the temptation to correct there, their, they’re and your, you’re is my worse fault on the threads :rofl::whipping:
You’re not alone. I really have issues with poor grammar, poor spelling and shite manners.
Naturally, dyslexia is something else but the whole - your/you’re / their/there/they’re and seen/seeing been/being et al really, really is a gripe of mine.
I cannot stand Americanisation of our wonderful language either. Really I can’t abide it.

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
You’re not alone. I really have issues with poor grammar, poor spelling and shite manners.
Naturally, dyslexia is something else but the whole - your/you’re / their/there/they’re and seen/seeing been/being et al really, really is a gripe of mine.
I cannot stand Americanisation of our wonderful language either. Really I can’t abide it.
Dyslexia is something totally different as I have an incredible bright son who is dyslexic and can’t spell for love or money. But you can see the difference in that type of spelling to just plain ignorance of our language. Which I agree is incredibly hard to get to grips with but I’m sure help is available - it’s call a dictionary :rofl:

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham

Ditto. Same here - there, they're and their is not hard!

19 March 2015
Dyslexia is something totally different as I have an incredible bright son who is dyslexic and can’t spell for love or money. But you can see the difference in that type of spelling to just plain ignorance of our language. Which I agree is incredibly hard to get to grips with but I’m sure help is available - it’s call a dictionary :rofl:
That’s brilliant for him. Yes you can always spot someone who suffers with dyslexia on here in their typing and naturally, that’s the way it is.
Deliberate misspelling - there’s just no need for it. Even if lack of education you can still learn and change the errors of their ways.
Ditto. Same here - there, they're and their is not hard!
Exactly. It’s not hard. It really really isn’t difficult to grasp! There’s no excuse for it really. Laziness more than anything.
The inability to learn, adapt and change based on knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit. ;) x

10 July 2018
I genuinely don’t mind when someone makes a typo, and types there instead of their. Or to instead of too.

As long as it is a typo. Hell, learning to read fluent typo is an important online skill.

It’s when they don’t know the difference between their/there/they’re, or to/too... and/or worse, think it doesn’t fucking matter.

Not typing correctly every so often; that’s unimportant.
Not knowing is important, in a bad way.
Not caring? That’s fatal to any possible interest I might have had .

Reactions: Deleted member 6485